soft kisses 18+

The room was filled with skin slapping and a bunch of your moans filling the empty space.you felt yamagishi interlock his hands with yours as he picks up the pace with his thrust leaning forward so he can rest his head into the crook of your neck.

You wrap your legs around his waist as you let out whiney and needy moans. "F-FUCK YAMA HARDER FUCK ME HARDER!" You gasped as he fulfilled your request fucking you as hard as he could. But you soon felt him stop as you looked up at him in confusion.

He grabbed your hips and pulled you closer as he lifts up your legs and pushed them towards your head.

He smirked down at your shocked expression as he shoved his cock back into you causing you to gasp as you cling onto him wrapping your hands around his neck.

You let out loud moans as he continued his brutal pace.

After awhile of him thrusting you felt him twitch as you feel a knot in your stomach causing your toes to curl as you hide your face in the crook of his neck.

FUCK YAMA IM GONNA CUM IM G-GONNA-" you let out a whine as you cream all over his cock. You felt him pull out as he cums all over your stomach.

He let's out a huff as he lands ontop of you letting out an airy laugh.

You okay baby?" He asked as you look up at him with a gentle smile nodding your head. He caressed your cheek as he kissed your forehead.

He wrapped his arms around you as he placed soft kisses from your neck to your forehead. You giggle as you snuggle into his chest. He silently looked down at you as he rubbed circles on your back.

He hummed to himself as he moved his hands from your back up to your hair as he gently played in your hair. He chuckled to himself as he snuggled his face into your hair.

God i love you" you smile and wrap your arms around his torso "I love you to yama".

yamagishi x reader oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें