He didn't look Olivia in the eyes. "She wants to be with me." He said quietly.

Olivia smiled and cheered. "That's great!" But by the way he winced. "Or not I'm guessing, why is that not a good thing?"

He huffed again. "Well maybe because I'm an old poor werewolf, and could offer her nothing but a sad pathetic life with me." Olivia reach over and smacked him up side the head. "Ow! What was that for?"

"Because you apparently you are thicker in the head than a troll if you believe you have nothing that could give Tonks a wonderful life." She said sternly.

"It's the truth!"

"We both know that is a load of shit." She said frankly. "If you think age, money, or being a werewolf are good enough reasons than being able to give Tonks a life full of endless love and happiness, than you deserve more than a wack to the head."

Remus frowned at her. "I can't possible provide her a quality life! She deserves better than that."

"Then spend every day of your old poor werewolf life trying to give it to her." Olivia said. "Spend every waking day trying to give her what she truly deserves!"

"She deserves more than this world could give her!" Remus argued, and Olivia leaned back smiling into her cup. "Oh very clever! You little-"

"I didn't do anything but prove to you how you really feel." Olivia interrupted. "Listen, no one would ever be with the people we love most if we thought we could possibly ever be able to give them what they deserved."

"Then why be with them if we know they deserve better?" Remus argued.

Olivia's mouth ticked up to one side showing off her double dimples. "Because at least we are able to see what they are worth, and can appreciate and love them the way they should be. Even knowing that they deserve better than what we can give them and choosing to spend everyday trying to be what they deserve is better than not having the people we love in our lives. Because even if we think we're not enough, they still see something worth loving."

Olivia sat down her cup on the table in front of them. Remus was quiet. Olivia reach over and held his hand, making him look her in the eyes. "We are worth loving. Even on our worst days. Or our furry days-" Remus chuckled. "Everyone deserves to be love and to have love."

He pulled his niece into his side hugging her. "When did you become so wise?" He joked. "You have such an old soul, Sunshine, feels like I'm talking to my grandmother." Olivia laughed.

"I'll talk to Tonks about her feeling guilty. And you talk to her about what you're feeling." Olivia said.

"Maybe when I'm ready. I think it's gonna take some time for me to get to a point that I can feel worth loving." Remus said softly. Olivia nodded.

"Don't take too long, though. We never know how much time we're given." Olivia whispered. More to herself than him. Remus stiffened a bit, but relax.

"I know." Was all he said.

She took a deep breath. He smelled different, stronger. Her Uncle Moony always had the faint smell of chocolate but she could smell more than that now. The chocolate scent was still there but now she could smell old books and pine. Olivia took a another sniff.

"I showered before I came here. So I'm sure you don't have to keep sniffing me." Remus joked. Olivia leaned away from him, but she could still smell him.

"Sorry, it's just that- it's probably nothing." She laughed it off. Remus furrowed his brows.

"What is it?" He asked