Let's Play

Maddie POV

It's been a couple days since my attitude at Bobby's. Let's just say, I won't be disrespectful to him anytime soon.

I was sitting on my bed, playing with my stuffies. So far, today's been a fairly chill day. Everybody's been in a good mood and relaxed.

While playing, it got kind of lonely. I quickly got up, and ran to Deans room. He was sitting on his bed, on his computer. I ran in, and eagerly jumped on his bed.

"Woah, easy tiger." He chuckled. "Whatcha up to?" He asked, while shutting his computer.

"I have nobody to pway wit." I pouted.

He cooed at my words, and placed me in his lap. "Aww, you want me to play with you, Bubs?"

I nodded excitedly.

"Alright, cmon." He placed me on his lap, and got up. He walked to the hallway, and caught a glimpse of Sam walking out his room. "Sammy, why don't you come play with us?" He said, while smirking.

Sam looked like he was in the middle of something, but then saw me. He sighed. "Yeah, sure. Why not?" He shrugged.

We walked to my room, and the two of them sat on the floor. I dug in my toy chest for my Barbie dolls. I hand Dean a black haired doll, and Sam a red haired doll.

I pull my dollhouse over, and place it infront of us."Dis is my bedwoom."

"Okay, this is mine." Sam pointed to another room.

"That leaves me with the couch." Dean stated.

"I'm goin down da slide." I say, putting my doll on the slide attached to the pool.

"Me next," Sam said, copying what I did. He moved the doll around in the pool, making splashing noises.

"Sammy no splash!" I said.

"Yeah Sammy, no splash!"  Dean said grinning.

Sam playfully rolled his eyes.

"Now I haf to shower." I said while moving my doll to the bathroom.

"Im gonna use the sink." Dean said. He moved his doll to the kitchen, and made pretend water sounds.

"Dee, you gon make my shower cold!"

"Yeah Dee!" Sam said, mocking me just a bit.

"Oh shut up." Dean replied.

We played in the dollhouse for a while, then moved to the camper. I unfolded the vehicle, to reveal the rooms.

"What the heck? It just unfolds?" Dean questioned.

"Dean, didn't you buy that?" Sam turned his attention to his brother. "You bought it not knowing how it worked?"

"Hey, I saw Barbie and got it."

"Cmon guys," I said. "I da driver. You stay in the back."

"I call the bedroom!" Both brothers said.

"No no, I get the bedroom, Sam." Dean urged.

Sam threw a questioned look at Dean. "Why do YOU get the bedroom, and not me?"

"Cause I'm older, and I need it for my back." Dean smiled, while he placed his doll in the bed.

"Oh please." Sam pushed the doll off and placed his down. "I most definitely deserve this luxury bed."

Dean was about to speak, when I interrupted. "We at da Campsite."

I set out 3 different tents. Two Pinks, and one green.

"I get Green." The brothers said again.

"No way, you got the bedroom. I get the green tent." Sam said.

"Oh? I recall you pushing my doll of the bed." Dean replied.

Sam snatched the tent, and grinned.

"It's okay Dee, you can haf a pwincess tent." I said.

He smiled and put his doll in the tent. "Lovely."

We played for a couple hours, then I got tired. Dean put me down for a nap, and I slept for a while. When I woke up, Sam was making grilled cheese, and Dean was watching TV.

I sat next to Dean, and he began cuddling me. "How was your nap, Baby?"

"Good." I replied.

We talked about nothing, until Sam came in and told us dinner was ready. We ate then went to the living room. As always, I requested a movie, and we watched it. We watched a couple more movies, that took up most of our time.

Instead of going back to our rooms, we decided to camp out in the living room. Sam and I built a blanket fort, while Dean watched us.

We stayed up until 3, telling scary stories and snacking on candy. Today was awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Okay! That's the book! I wanna thank you guys for reading this far. I really hope you enjoyed it. I wanna thank you guys for giving requests and commenting things you guys relate to!! Sorry if it wasn't what you expected!! If you have any book requests, comment them, and I'll most likely start writing. Thanks again for reading!! <33
              -Cadee
     P.S: GO READ THE SECOND BOOK LOL