9. Cihan

Cihan

Diner was surprisingly nice. The kings were kind and the twins were just as He had expected. And the most important part was that Eli seemed very relax.
Luca kept looking at him. Maybe the new clothes were something good after all.
It was when dessert was served when Eli was quiet and out of nowhere she grabbed his arm.
"Cihan?"
"Yes?"
"When I grow up. I wanne get married with you."
Luca chocked on his drink. His dad laughed so loud Cihan knew the entire castle could hear it.

"What if I wanted to marry Cihan?" Luca than asked. Making Cihan blush.
The twins grinned like maniacs.
"But you can't." She told him.
"Why not Eli?" His dad asked.
"Because I asked him first."
"She had a point!" Cihan said.
"He, whose side are you on?"
Cihan smirked and put his arm around Eli.
"My fiancé side ofcourse." He teased. Making Luca pout.

"Well I was first to ask him for courtship!" Luca told Eli proud. His fathers grinning about their bickering.
Eli frowned a little sad and pouted at Cihan.
"No you didn't."Cihan calmly stated.
Luca dropped his fork back to his plate his eyebrows frowning.
"What do you mean?"
"You never asked. My fiancé however, did."
The two kings could hardly stop laughing.

Luca insisted on taking him to his chamber after dinner. Eli wanted to do it to. As she now was his fiancé, but her father jokingly told her that he was a little afraid Cihan and herself had to much of an age difference. She reluctantly agreed.
Luca intertwined their hands as soon as they left the all seeing eyes of Aspen.
Cihan couldn't help but smile.
When they reached his door his pulled it open and dragged Luca inside.

Once he closed the door he realized he was being brave again. And became all but flustered unable to say anything or look at Luca.
Luca grabbed his hands before he could wonder off to the other sided the room.
Cihan looked up. Luca was looking very intensely again.
"Every time I hear you speak. Every time I see you. And every time you smile I fall deeper and deeper in love with you."
Cihan blushed but didn't look away. He may have been the first to show his interest but he really didn't know what to do now Luca was telling him he loved him.

A flustered Luca was easier to deal with.
"Cihan?"
"Yea.."
"May I have the honor of courting you with the intention of marriage."
When he said it like this it sounded so very intense. Like he would be stuck...
He almost pulled his hands free out of the sudden fear that struck him.

"No. Please tell me what I said that made you look fearful!" Luca said.
He tried to pull out his hands again but Luca brought them to his lips and pressed a kiss on them.
"Please?"
Cihan bit his lip. Looking at his feet.
It was about trust. It was a leap of faith... maybe just maybe ... he was ready to take it.

"I have been enslaved... I was taken from my home and my parents by some bad people when I was four years old. I don't know if they are alive or dead and I don't know which one is worse. I have been a prisoner for ten years. I was locked up, chained and beaten. And then I was free. And my new brother took me away to a far away country with a different language and a different culture...."
He looked up at Luca and saw a tear creeping down his cheek. He raised his hand so wisk it away. And smiled softly.

"I know you would never lock me up. I know that. But sometimes my mind still thinks that way. It still looks for a way out. An open door. A wide free road.... I don't want to be afraid... but I am..."
He couldn't look up at Luca anymore so he looked down and took a step forward so he could lean his head against Lucas chest. For a couple of seconds his heart was the only thing he could hear. Then Luca wrapped his arms around him.

Not making him feel trapped at all. No... he felt safe. Secure.
"I will never lock you away. I will never stop you from doing what you must even if it would hurt me or make me afraid for your life. I might send someone to protect you or come along myself. But I promise you this. I will never... never ever keep You against your will. Even if that meant never seeing you again."

Cihan felt like he wanted to crawl deeper into Luca, as deep as he could get. But he looked up and stood on the tips of his toos.
"The other night when we were in front of my door. Before I saw Isaac. What were you gonna do?"
Luca moved toward him his nose softly touching his own.
"I wanted to kiss you... I still want to kiss you..." he whispered.
"You may court me." Cihan wispered back.
And then Luca finally kissed him. His warm chapped lips against his own.
His hands against his cheeks pulling his even closer. Cihan intertwined his hands into Lucas long locks.

It wasn't like lighting or a fire storm like they told you in books. No it was just a kiss. But it felt like coming home after a long journey. Like drinking water after running for miles. Like a breath of fresh air after being surrounded by smoke.

Cihan never wanted Luca to ever let him go again.
Lucas hands drifted to his neck, his shoulder, down his back and landed on his waist pulling his as close as he could against him. Flush against his body.
Feeling the hard muscle of his body against him make his knees weak.

For all the votes and comment that make my day! This chapter is dedicated to @IOnlyWantToRead1 ! Their first kiss!