Chapter 1: Savior

Before we start please read the cover of the book. Okay ready for some Rogue? *Fangirls* Ready, Set, Go!

The petite and fragile girl ran on the darkness, onlt moonlight and street lights lighting her way. Even so, there was no point for those things to show her the way. She couldnt see. Her blindness prevented her from seeing anything.

Still, She just ran. She kept running, breathing hard. She glanced back occasionally, making sure that her pursuer was gone.

She slowed down, bending down with her hands on her knees. Sweat trickled down her forehead as she tried catching her breath. She was already used to running, but she had not been eating well for weeks.

She froze as she felt another presence. Is that an attacker as well?

She straightened up and spun to face the new presence when she suddenly bumped onto a hard chest. The person was more closer then she had thought.

"Oi." Seems like a male with a deep voice. She closed her eyes, thinking if she should just give in.

"I recognized your scent. You're Salamander's friend, arent you?"

Your eyes opened slightly, facing up to him at where you thought his face was. You nodded once, thinking how does he know Natsu Dragneel. Oh, well. The Salamander's known all over Magnolia after all as a Fire Dragon Slayer.

"A-Are you from Fairy Tail?" You let out a small voice. "Can I know your name?"

"I don't give names away freely, but since you know that guy, I'd better just take you along to the guild. You were pursued, weren't you?"
You nodded again, and the male continued. "The names Gajeel Redfox."

Grand Magic Games, During Jenny and Mirajane's battle.

"Where is the infirmary.." you muttered to yourself as you walked down the corridor, trying to sense the presence of the Sky Dragon Slayer who was resting in the infirmary. You walked in silence, and everything was peaceful.

Until someone grabbed your shoulder.

"Are you lost little one?" A cold voice breathed on your ear. You shivered as you began to feel uncomfortable at the approach of the stranger. You shook your head in response and you started to walk off again before the same hand grabbed and pulled on your arm roughly.

The male sounded annoyed. "Now, thats rude-"

"I suggest you let her go, Raven Tail mage."

Both of you froze at the new voice. The voice was calm and smooth, yet there was a warning tone to it. Wait, Raven Tail? Why was a Raven Tail mage assaulting you?

"Now, now. Why is a Sabertooth mage meddling in our business with a little fairy? Thats quite surprising." The Raven Tail mage remarked. Wait, now a Sabertooth mage? Why are two rival guilds after her? Still, why did the Sabertooth mage even bother to save her?"

After a moment of tensed silence, The Raven simply scoffrr and let you to. Just as you were about to walk off, you suddenly felt a piercing pain in your chest, and you started to wheeze and cough. You stepped forward slightly and reached out to whatever (or whoever) was there, and you finally caught on to a cape or some cloth, trembling.

You were slightly panicking, the pain spreading slightly more. You closed your eyes as you tried not to let out any sound of pain. You pulled yourself closer to whoever was there, your forehead resting slightly on a hard chest. It feels kind of nostalgic for some reason.

"Don't move to much." The low, calm voice resonated in your ear, causing a small blush to creep up your cheeks. But at the same time, you realised that your ribs eere fractured, but they were beginning to heal quickly as well. After a while, you straightened up slightly, still blushing at the close proximity between you and your savior.

"T-Thank you, uh.."

"Rogue."

You bowed your head slightly, your heart skipping a beat as you felt your forehead against his chest again. "Thank you, Rogue-san."

"Just Rogue is fine."

Unknown to you, Rogue was cautiously watching your movement. You seemed harmless but he could not help but feel like..

"How do you know of Gajeel Redfox?" He broke into your sentence. You looked up at him, blinking. You shrugged and paused for a moment to think.

"I guess we just knew-" You froced mid-sentence as you heard your stomach growl. The Sabertooth raised an eyebrow, watching in amusement as you tried to force back your blush.

"C-Can we talk somewhere where I can eat?"

___________________(__)___________________

Okay thats it for chapter 1! Chapter 2: Pained Expression is up next! I'll update that tomorrow. Till then!

_______________________

From: Mj

___________(______)____

I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL.

_______________________

I only own the Girl with Red hair (NOT ERZA) on the Cover of the Book.

Song used: Silhouette by Kana-Boon

_______________________

Words: 826