Chapter 13 (Year 3)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What do we do?"

"Die?" Parvati suggested.

"Parvati!" Charlotte snapped.

"It was a friendly suggestion."

"How about Madam Pomfrey?" Charlotte shouted; Parvati shook her head.

"And risk getting in trouble."

"How would we get in trouble! We only used an advance spell; we didn't use any potions." Lavender said,

"Next time we could." Charlotte suggested.

"With my luck, I'll go bald!"

"Okay, okay, we'll go to Madam Pomfrey." Charlotte yelled; Lavender nodded.

"But how am I going to hide my hair?" She asked, looking in the mirror, and wanting to cry even more.

"A towel?" Charlotte suggested.

"Have you ever seen anyone wearing a towel outside their dorm room? I could never be caught dead with a towel on my head! I'll look horrible!"

"Well, what else do we do?" Parvati huffed.

"I know! Wait here!" Charlotte said, before running out of the dorm room before the girls could ask where they were going.

Charlotte ran up to Harry's dorm, and without knocking, opened the door.

Someone screamed as she entered. Ron, who had just gotten out of the shower and was enjoying changing into the dorm instead of the wet shower floor, screamed as his towel dropped.

"Ron!" Charlotte screamed as she jumped and turned around, closing her eyes.

"What are you doing here!"

"Put some clothes on!" Charlotte shouted. Ron hurried to put some pants and a sweater on.

"This is my dorm room! I'd like you to knock before you enter, please!" Ron shouted as she turned around.

"What do you want?" Ron huffed, rubbing his forehead.

"Which one's Harry's bed?" Charlotte asked, ignoring his question.

"There." He said, pointing to Harry's bed that was next to his.

"Perfect." She said, as she ran to the bed, and opened the trunk, and took out his invisibility cloak.

"What are you doing with that?" Ron asked.

"I'm going to rub my eyes with it so it can erase the memory of your nakedness." She said. Ron's ears burned red as Charlotte walked out and went to her dorm room.

"What is that?" Parvati asked as Charlotte entered their dorm.

"We can hide under it, it's an invisibility cloak. It'll work perfectly! No one can see you, just hide under it, while we walk to Madam Pomfrey."

"Brilliant!" Parvati shouted,

"How do we know if it works?" Lavender asked.

"Put it on!" Charlotte advised. Lavender stood up, and Charlotte put the cloak over her. Her body hid completely, and Charlotte and Parvati grinned.

"Is my body gone?"

"Yes!"

"Perfect, let's go then!" Charlotte said. The three of them walked down to Madam Pomfrey, with Lavender in the middle.

Draco happen to be just waiting outside the Gryffindor common room, glaring at the Fat lady who won't let him in. The portrait swung open, and Charlotte walked out with her friends, making him jump back, surprised.

"What are you doing here, Malfoy?" Asked Charlotte, surprised.

"Waiting for you."

"Why?" He looked at Parvati and shook his head.

"Oh, Parvati, I'll see you... there." Parvati looked at her, confused.

"It's fine." Charlotte said. Parvati nodded and hurried away, with Lavender right behind her.

"What are you doing here waiting for me?" Charlotte asked, crossing her arms over her chest, as she tilted her head at him and tapped her foot impatiently.

"If you must know, your accused murder is asking for you. He sort of stopped me after practice and told me to tell you, to come see him before you leave for Christmas. Also, are you sure he's not a murder? He's scary. He said he'd kill me if I lay a hand on you. I said I'd rather use my wand and hurt you."

"No, you didn't." Charlotte laughed.

"Yes, I did!" Draco scoffed, offended.

"Oh please, you were terrified when you saw him."

"That was when I knew he was a murder." Draco pointed out, shaking a finger at her.

"I'll ask Peter myself then, can't I?" Charlotte asked. Draco paled.

"He would say something different! Are you sure he's not a murder? Like a hundred percent sure?" He asked, Charlotte signed. She had no physical proof, but there was something in her that believed him, no matter what.

"Yes, I believe him."

"You are mad." Malfoy said, as he shook his head at her.

"Not the first time, you've called me that, now, is it?" Charlotte teased, remembering their first encounter.

"Because sometimes you sound mad." Said Draco. Charlotte ran her tongue across the front of her teeth, exhausted and a little annoyed.

"Are you done? Can I leave now?" Charlotte snapped. Draco could sense that Lottie was getting annoyed.

"Have I said something to offend you?" He asked,

"Isn't that all you ever do? Annoy and offend me?" Charlotte asked.

"Is it that I said you sound mad?"

"Malfoy, I have no time for this. I'm leaving." She said, walking past him. Draco grabbed her arm, stopping her.

"You won't tell Pettigrew. I annoyed you, right?"

"Scared?" Charlotte laughed.

"No, just making sure I'm not going to be on his next hit list. He might still be a murder." Draco huffed.

"Oh god, Malfoy. No, he's not going to kill you." Charlotte laughed, as Draco let her go, and looked relieved as she walked away.