Part 4: Church's Hoe

The next day was Sunday and i havent been to church in yearssssss. So today i went to the church around the corner from my apartment. So i work a black skirt and a white quarter sleeve with white heels to match. I left and pulled up to the church, i walked up to the doors praying I wouldn't bust into flames. I walked in, the 11 o'clock service already started. It was alot of empty rows in the back, so i sat at the very back. The whole back was empty, everybody was up towards the front. The pastor looked like he was in his late 30's, he could get it. I started listening to him preach, then a sexy ass caramel nigga came and sat next to me. I wanted him bad asf so of course i pulled up my skirt a lil more to show more if my thighs and moved closer to him. I whispered in his ear "im sister Sieda". He looked at me at nodded and looked back up at the preacher. "Im Jake this is my family's church" he told me smiling. Ian give a fuck about nun of that, so I grabbed his hands and put it up my skirt. Once i did that he took off rubbing, grabbing and fingering me, he ain't looked at his hand once he stared at the pastor the whole time. He knew exactly what he was doing tho, thats why i wanted to fuck him right then and there ian give af who watched. "Lets go to the bathroom" I whispered in his, he nodded and both got up and walked out the doors in the back. Both bathrooms was locked so he took me to his fathers office. It was right next to the worship hall, soon as we got in he closed the door behind him. I cleared the desk and took off my clothes, he took off his pants and boxers. We both started fucking each other like dogs, he put me doggy style then started hitting it from the back. We both was finna hit our climax when somebody came in. His father the pastor of the church came in. "Jake!!" He yelled as he came in closing the door and locking the door behind him. Jake looked scared as fuck, but idgaf about him catching us. I wanted to fuck him too, i got up and unzipped the pastors pants and started to suck. Head game crazy cause he came within 2mins. Once I finished i got back up on the desk and finished fucking Jake, but his daddy helped. Once we were finished, i got up and put back on my clothes. "God bless" i told them as I walked out . I walked out the church, lord knows im going to hell.