Epilogue.

The end

The end

ONE YEAR LATER

In the beginning, I believed that my first love would always remain my true love, and the person who would hold me in the moments I much would need. However, In the end you became the first person who broke me, and I guess that's what made you my first love. A very painful love, and it took me years to realize that this abandonment was your fault not mine. So thank you, because you taught me that this isn't how you should be treated during relationships, and I'm finally letting you go so I can feel free.

In the end, my true love was always in front of me, and myself was too blind to even notice it because I was caught up in a toxic love. Although, I realized years later that the day I resurrected you that a part of me felt alive, again. You became the perfect father figure for our children, and always genuinely cared. I was afraid to fall in love with you because of the damage that had happened, but you fixed me like always, and became my best-friend, Soulmate, husband and the father to our children. I'm forever grateful that you are beside my side forever. I will always love you Kol Mikaelson.

You are my Always and Forever.

Scratch that— You are
Our Always and Forever, Kol Mikaelson

Fin