16

We made it to Konoha later in the morning. I had a ton of energy and ended up cleaning my house. Then Kiba called, "Oi! Naruto wanna go to a party? It's at Ino's house."

"Hell yea! I need some excitement!" I answered. Kiba told me to get ready and that he'd be there in an hour. I quickly took a shower and got ready.

—--

The blonde put on black jeans keeping his fishnet shirt ( If you want to change his outfit you can :)! ). Kiba soon arrived, "Narutoooo! Come out!". The blonde raced out of his house, he was greeted by a well-dressed Kiba (The outfit is completely up to you!). "There you are! Let's go Shika is already there!" Kiba yelled grabbing Naruto's wrist and running. "O- okay" Naruto replied.

They ran all the way to Ino's house, it wasnt too far so they got there pretty fast. Naruto greeted everyone then noticed Sakura was also there. He ran to her greeting her loudly. "HEY SAKURA-CHAN!", "Naruto... I'm right in front of you no need to yell!" she said annoyed.

"Sakura-chan, Is something wrong?", "No... It's nothing dont worry about it," she said then gave Naruto a soft smile.

They all danced and... drank a bit. Sai ended up passing out unfortunately no one knew where he lived. So they forced Naruto to take him home. He accepted since he was going to be alone.

—--

"He's pretty light," Naruto said while carrying Sai on his back. Once he got to his home he quickly unlocked his front door placing Sai on his couch.

—-

Ughhh, I'm not tired yet! I don't want to wake sai up though, he actually looks insanely peaceful not creepy at all.

Welp! Time to sleep. I walked over to my room door and noticed it was open... I closed the door before I had left though. A chill ran down my spine... I hope this isn't some crazy villager trying to attack me. I walked to the door pushing it open. I met the gaze of a tall man with black eyes I froze from the shock but he quickly broke the silence. "Naruto~ I thought you said you'd be home alone," the onyx-eyed man said slurring my name. "I- I was but Sai got drunk and passed out..".

Sasuke looked at me and gave a small nod, he walked up to me pulling me inside the room, then closed the door.

He placed his cold hand on my skin sending chills through my body, "Naruto... are you drunk?". "No, I'm sober..." I answered, even after all I drank I managed to stay sober.