Short Dirty Harry Styles Imagine {Happy Birthday Harry}

{Happy Birthday Harry}

Harry's P.O.V

She stepped inside and I followed behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her against my chest. ‘I love you, (Y/N)’ I whispered in her ear and kissed the spot behind her ear. She let out a sigh and wrapped her arms around my neck. She turned around so she could look at me. ‘I love you too, Styles’ she said and stood on her tiptoes to kiss me. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my hips. I pushed her against the wall and slipped my tongue inside of her mouth. She moaned quietly against my lips while I was exploring her mouth. I pulled away, panting heavily. ‘I bet he doesn’t kiss you like this’ I said and kissed her passionately and loving. I pulled her away from the wall and let both of us fall on her bed, me on top. ‘No’ she said and pressed her lips against mine again. It was like if we didn’t kiss, we would both die. She hooked her fingers in my curls and played with them, making me hum against her lips. I loved it when someone was playing with my curls. And especially, if that someone was (Y/N). ‘Let me show you how much I love you’ I whispered in her ear and kissed her neck eagerly. ‘Show it to me Harry.’ She said and moved her head a bit to give me more access to her skin. I bit down gently on her sweet spot and ran my tongue over the spot. ‘Now, Harry please. No foreplay’ she begged. I looked up at her worried. ‘Are you sure?’ I asked. ‘Yes, all I want is you Harry. I’m craving for you’ she said and arched her back. ‘Okay’ I said and placed a kiss on her lips before I took off her shirt. I kissed her stomach while I unclasped her bra.