Truths About Vision

(Y/N) looked around Antonio's room hearing rumbling, making the birds freak out and squawk.

She shared a panicked look with Mirabel, both girls sitting down, "We might wanna hurry."

Bruno was creating a sand circle around them, "You can't hurry the future." The male stopped the circle seeing a capybara in the way. Bruno chuckled and moved around the animal, continuing the circle. "What if I show you something worse?"

The male shooed some animals away, joining the girls on the floor in front of two piles of leaves and sand, "If I see something you both don't like, you're gonna be all, 'Bruno makes bad things happen, oh he's creepy and his vision killed my goldfish.'"

"We don't think you make bad things happen. Sometimes family weirdos just get a bad rap." Mirabel spoke to her uncle honestly. "You can do this."

Antonio gave his uncle the leopard plushie (Y/N) made, "For the nerves." He whispered and climbed onto his leopard who growled softly.

Bruno looked at the plushie with a soft look, taking a deep breath to focus himself then reached into his green ruana, taking out a handful of salt and tossed it over his shoulder.

Bruno lit a match while looking at it unsure, placing the fire onto a big pile of leaves and set the other smaller leave piles on fire also. As this all happened, the wind started to pick up slowly.

Bruno got into a mediating position, taking a deep breath in, shaking his hands then cracks them. He held out both hands for the girls to take, "You might wanna hang on." Bruno's eyes now glowing a bright shade of green, he nodded to (Y/N) and Mirabel once their hands were grasped in his.

The sand around the trio began rising, spinning around them glowing a jade green glow, forming a massive dome as the vision played out from 10 years ago again.

Showing the candle blowing out, the villagers all in panic as cracks ran down the area, splitting the mountains around encanto, their family in danger and lastly seeing cracks appearing around the house with (Y/N) out in front with the purple glow and Mirabel behind her.

Bruno stuttered, his head looking down as his eyes glowed still, "It's just the same thing. I gotta stop!"

"No! We need to know which way it goes." (Y/N) exclaimed, "There's gotta be an answer. Something we're not seeing!"

"You're looking at the same thing I am. If there was something else.." Bruno started but get interrupted by Mirabel.

"There! over there!" Mirabel pointed towards something glowing in the wind circle, pulling (Y/N) and Bruno towards it.

"Butterfly! Follow the butterfly!" Bruno shouted, pointing at it.

They watched as the glowing butterfly landed on grass that looked to be in water, "Where is that?" (Y/N) questioned.

"It's all out of order." Bruno said, seeing the vision go backwards. The candle now glowing strong and saw (Y/N) pop up with Mirabel and some other figure in front of it, "I think you're both gonna help the candle!"

"How?!" The girls asked in sync.

Bruno looked closer, "Uh, there's someone with you and you.. you both fight her!"

"What?" Mirabel yelled, turning to her uncle confused.

"Wait, no, no. Is that a hug?"

"Are we fighting or hugging?" (Y/N) grunted out, more like a growl and her hand was still in Mirabel's.

"An embrace! An embrace!" Bruno shouted happily, arms out wide, "To make the candle bright you have to embrace her."

"Embrace who?!"