Wattpad Original
Ito na ang huling libreng parte

COMING SOON

When I first started the chat story of #WHATEVER, I just wanted it to be light and fun – with some vulnerable moments that I didn't expect you would relate to so much.

We had Nora who was a diehard fangirl, Sab with her high school crush flutters, and Chie who steered clear of anyone or anything that threatened to break her heart. Perhaps you saw yourself in one of the girls. Maybe even all three.

Then, we had Arch with his laser-sharp focus in his sport and academics, Fort who went from torpe to sweeping a girl off her feet, and Ansel with his major character development. Perhaps you saw your crush in one of them. Or maybe you were one of them.

The thing is, we grew to love these characters because they feel so real.

Speaking of real, I truly liked the idea of uploading real time so that you would feel as if you were looking into the characters' phones. Wasn't that a fun time?

You asked me before if I would ever write a narrative because you wanted to see them beyond the texts. You wanted to hear their thoughts. You wanted to listen to their conversations. You wanted to feel like you were there with them.

Well, SURPRISE! HERE IT IS! THE NARRATIVE OF #WHATEVER IS COMING!

This is why I haven't been able to write and update my other stories. I was busy writing this offline! I've been so careful not to spill anything because I wanted to surprise you :)

So... #WHATEVER: The Full Story will be in the Paid Program. Before you freak out, please understand that the Paid Program helped me so much during this pandemic. And it still is helping me maintain my status as a full-time writer.

This book will have the whole story of #WHATEVER. Everything you've been dying to read as a narrative, it will all be here.

And you will finally be able to read #WHATEVER: The Full Story on February 16!

But guess what? You can have early access to some of the chapters if you pre-order on January 26! You'll be able to read Nora and Arch's (YES, ARCH) thoughts before anyone else! That surely beats waiting for February!

Thank you for all your love. Thank you for being patient. Thank you for sticking by my side through it all. Now 11 years later, I'm still writing because of you. I'm living my dreams, and I wouldn't be here without your continuous support.

Gaaahh! I'm so excited for February 16!

Reader Question: How did you first find Whatever: The Full Story? Was it a reading list, through my announcements on my socmed, from Kumu or somewhere else? I always love hearing how readers find their way to my stories!

icon lock

Ipakita ang iyong suporta para kay Louisse, at magpatuloy sa pagbabasa ng kuwentong ito

ni Louisse
@fallenbabybubu
The Madrid-Esquival siblings Nora, Fort, and Ansel, find love through...
I-unlock ang bagong parteng ito o ang buong kuwento. Anupaman, ang iyong Coins ay makatutulong sa mga manunulat na kumita mula sa mga paborito mong kuwento.

Ang kuwentong ito ay may 51 natitirang bahagi

Tingnan kung paano masusuportahan ng Coins ang iyong mga paboritong manunulat gaya ni @fallenbabybubu.