On Your Period

10th Doctor:
"Doctor" you whine as you were sitting on the chairs by the console
"Yes (Y/N)?"
"I'm hungry and need food and need movies and music and coffee and a bed and a room....." you kept blabbering about what you needed since you were on your period it wasn't the funnest times.
"I'll be right back" The Doctor mutters and leaves the Tardis.
'He just ditched me' you thought. If you weren't on your period you'd take it as a joke but since you are you took it too heart. Soon 30 minutes later he came back
"Did you have alone without any distributions?" You ask tears streaming down your face.
He looked at you confused showing bags of things he got for you "I ran out to things for you and me to do" he smiled and showed you some video games and movies and music disc.
"Oh..." you mutter "I thought you thought I was annoying...."
"I'd never think that (Y/N)" he smiled
and you smiled back "I should have known better anyways" you replied
The Doctor smiled "What do you want first?"

11th Doctor:
"DOCTOR!" you screamed, and he came dashing in "what! What is it! Fire? Earthquake? End of the world!?" He kept flailing his hands about. "I need tampons" you mutter.
"You could have just told me no reason to shout" he mutters and gets the Tardis ready for an adventure to the store.
"I thought you were going to be out do the.." he danced a bit "with the young people" he kept dancing.
"You mean like with you" you smirked and winked "down boy" you smiled and grabbed him by this bow tie "(Y/N)" he said in an astonished voice.
"Just up and give me some love and tampons" you giggle and started to kiss him.