Chapter 4

Victoria's POV

Knock knock! 

My heart skipped a beat or two when I heard those bangs on my door. I knew it was Dan, but still I was incredibly nervous. What if I looked ugly, I mean I had tried but still... I sighed, and turned around so that I faced the mirror and eyed myself.

I had gone to the store not even 2 hours ago, scrambling to get a stunning dress. I had gone to multiple stores but I hadn't found one good enough. Finally, when I went to Nordstoms I immediately had spotted the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. It was a nudey-pink shade at the top, which was fitted. The top also had beautiful lace designs and a diamond bow belt. The bottom was a flowy, chiffon fabric and ended at my knees. I went to the place where the dress was and got my size then tried it on. I looked in the dressing room mirror and admired how amazingly okay I looked. I got the dress and ran home so I could get ready.

Once I got home I did my makeup which was a light brown smokey eye with a subtle winged eyeliner. I then curled my hair and put on some converse, as I at least wanted my feet to be comfortable. 

Oh yeah, Dan. I ran to the door and opened it, it revealed him in a suit which made me compare him to Leonardo DiCaprio. He looked amazing needless to say and he looked even better wearing a smirk.

"You look... amazing to say the least." He managed to utter, clearly at a loss for words for some reason.

"Thank you, you look dashing as well." I said, blushing profusely. 

"Let's get going, shall we. We have a big night ahead of us," he said mischievously.

"Oooooo, what are we doing?" 

"If I told you it would ruin the surprise. Now come on," he said as he reached his arm out for me to take, which I did willingly.

We went out and walked down the road that led to the city of London. We talked for a while about music and I learned he liked my alternative/pop punk music however I hated that pop punk had the word pop in it which in my opinion defeated the whole purpose but whatever. By this time he had snaked his hand around mine to my delight. We both poured our feelings onto each other about the break-up of MCR and enthusing about Patrick Stump's new child. After about 25 minutes of talking about interesting things we arrived at the most prestigious restaurant in London as well as the most expensive. I stared wide-eyed at him shocked that he would bring ME here. I'm not worth this, especially on the first date.

"What's wrong?" He asked confused.

"Is this where we are eating? Dan, I'm not worth this! We can go to the Burger King down the street and I will be fine." I said exasperated.

Dan stared back at me with a disbelieving look as he said "Are you kidding, of course you're worth this and we are going in."

I huffed as he took my hand and drug me into the restaurant and I stared in awe.