Beach and Camilo

I look into the distance, the blue sea reminds me of what peace feels like and the sand underneath my feet gives me a sense of comfort. So quiet, leaving me alone with my deep and dark thoughts that I felt only I could relate to. I'm Abuela's favourite and that alone leaves me to question why I'm a mentally unstable , clumsy and absolutely STUPID teenager that does nothing than mess up. I have no gift, living in that house makes me feel alone, I used to think I felt safe but that's only because I knew there were people to protect me but if I went out alone like when I lived In New York I'd be crushed maybe that's why I moved back. Although the outside looks fine, completely fine I crack inside maybe this family isnt gifted but instead cursed.
     I feel worthless and unable to do things alone but I know they care, I know Camilo cares and to be honest I think I Coul possibly be in lov- "Y/N" I hear a voice creeping up on me. "There you are" Camilo says while jogging towards me. "Are you okay?"he says while I wipe the tears from my face I didn't even know were let out. "I'm fine, really I was just thinking " I say trying to get the smile back on my face.
      He just stares into my eyes for a minute, then my lips, back and forth. And I did the same but stopped after a while and look off into the view, the sun slowly going down. 'It's beautiful, isn't it' Camilo says looking straight at me. 'Yeah it really is' I reply also looking at him. Something washes up on the sand ,a bottle, Camilo glared at it.' Need any help opening it M'lady' he says with his fanciest voice. 'Oh Thank you good sir' I reply laughing. The cork pops open to reveal a well preserved letter. He passes it over and I read it. A very short paragraph it a familiar handwriting, Camilo's. 'I'll marry y/n someday' it said in faint brown pen. Camilo carefully grabs 8t out my hands an turns red and he sits there with his head in his hands. 'I mean it's not wrong' Camilo says in a joking way we both laugh and I notice the sun is almost completely down.