1. Redemption

Summary: Ash was betrayed by those he loves most,feeling like a failure he retreated to Mt.Silver along with his first Pokémon for intense training.For years he's been mastering the power of Aura,and strengthening the power of his Pokémon. After receiving some news about the Pokémon world tournament where only the best of the best are allowed to go Ash seeks another opportunity to prove those who betrayed him wrong.
After N left Hilda and never came back,she's been distraught years passed and she's given up hope. Hilda kept trying to control her powers of fire, to protect Unova and never dared to venture out of Unova. Especially since the rise of Neo Team Plasma,now her best friend Bianca and Rosa tell her to go back to the battling business and she reluctantanly agreed to go,with friends and foes alike participating in the tournament all trying to win first place,who will win? Read and find out
"Come on,Hil....get up!" Rosa scolded,Bianca and Rosa pushing her off of her cozy bed the retired Unova champ woke up to a start.
"I don't want to" Hilda responded,laying her cheek on her padded Vanillite rug she used her arms to face away from the two best friends who tried to get Hilda over N.
"Come on! It's been three years,three years Hilda! When are you going to get over him?!" Rosa yelled,then it struck her if N abandoned her like this he went back on his promise he wasn't any different from his father Ghetists,he wasn't any different from any normal man.
"C'mon Hilda,you need to make a come back! I don't know....let's say the Pokémon world tournament held in Driftveil city?" Bianca suggested,Hilda felt a unfamiliar spark tingle through her body this is why she became champion of Unova the adrenaline coursed through Hilda's veins excitement pressured her to do her best for some reason all she ever cared about before meeting N is battling.
"Really me back in action after 3 years Bi? Rosa, Bianca I really appreciate the offer but look at me I'm a mess!" Hilda responded,her chocolate brown hair messed up to the point where a jungle could be mistaken with her hair,and pale skin from being concealed in her room all day,not seeing the light of day only a faint portion fell upon her room ever so rarely.
"Hey,Hilda you're talking to a world famous actress makeup is my specialty and always will be! Next to Pokémon battling of course" Rosa grinned with a smile plastered across her face,Hilda's hand engulfed in a bright flame caused by her spark of bonding.
"Woah,woah Miss.Touko hide that before Professor Juniper sees you!" Bianca panicked closing her bedroom door with a slam! Dividing the bright flame that engulfed her hand with the darkness that concealed her room.
She's a Light Summoner
She's the last of her kind,chosen by Reshiram.Hilda White Touko never wanted this life for her much less for her friends but she couldn't get rid of her chosen abilities so instead of fighting it,she tried to conceal her powers from the eyes of the innocent people. They wouldn't want to see a freak of nature like her,N never minded that he actually loved her for that.
He left without a trace and broke her heart,he never said goodbye he never told her the words that she expected through their relationship status.
I love you
She retired undefeated, still depressed. Before N she was the spunky,dedicated girl that only 3 things mattered to her
1.her friends and family
2.her Pokémon
3.Battling
It ran through her blood,it connected Hilbert and Hilda after their parents divorce his name was legally changed to Hilbert Black Touya from her dad. And Hilda's name legally changed to Hilda White Touko from her mom's name it distraught her being separated from the person she knew since the first second she was born,they spent every minute together,every humiliation, every offense.
Only to be taken away
When they competed in Tag teams,they were unstoppable especially her Emboar and his Samurott the fusion of fire and water created for a powerful team people started calling them The Tao Twins.
Ying and yang
Black and white
Lightness and darkness
Hilbert never approved of N,he never approved the thought of Hilda having a love interest he loved his twin dearly he couldn't get the thought of her heart broken by some careless man. And that's what he couldn't avoid,No matter how much he tried. Hilbert has a gift,like Hilda but he's not a Light Summoner. he's a Victor a special chosen one of Victini to protect him,just like Hilda is to Reshiram but flame didn't control him his abilities were just the power of Victory he never used it though,it wouldn't be fair though he shared his power to help bring down Team Plasma to protect the People and Pokémon the only and the last of his kind. Hilda feared being rejected by everyone that was until Reshiram told her

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not."

Hilda and Hilbert was forced to choose,to be loved and keep away their powers from everyone only with the price of people suffering,or reveal their powers and be treated badly because of their 'irregularities'
They took that chance,to save Unova,to save the lives at stake they weren't treated with fear more so respect towards the Tao Twins.
"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up."
((Yay new fanfic! Man I'm tired I had to go to work at 4 AM but I'm happy with this first chapter,what do you think now if you excuse me I'm going to take a well deserved nap