Chapter 20. Couples?

Start from the beginning

She nod her head and said "Yes, because I wanted Jin Oppa to fulfil his promise" Taehyung looked at her in confusion 'what promise is she in talking about' Taehyung thought.

"What promise" He asked her as wanted to know about it.

"Actually, few weeks back Oppa wasn't home. So, I and Aera unnie decide to order something to eat. I was in living room watching TV and Aera Unnie was in her room. When our order came, I went to Aera Unnie room to call her."

"I was about knock, but found it little open. I peak a little and found Aera Unnie was crying. She was crying while talking to a photo frame. She was talking about one promise."

"She said 'you promised me that you will choose my wedding dress and look very soon I going get married whom I love and you are not with me to choose my wedding dress'. She was very sad. I wanted to know to whom she was talking to"

"So, I waited there for some time and I got a chance after few minutes when Unnie kept that photo frame on bed and walked towards washroom. I slowly walked towards bed and saw that photo. And in that frame Aera Unnie was laughing while hugging someone and the person was Jin Oppa"

"So, that day I got know that she really miss Jin Oppa. but I didn't knew what keeping her back. And when I meet Jin Oppa at the party, I decide to bring them close. And when Oppa said that he is planning to invite you for dinner, then I planned everything and asked him to invite Jin Oppa too"

The whole time Taehyung listened to her carefully. And nod his head.

----

"Sir we reached" said the driver as he stopped the car infront of their destination. They both get out of the car and walked towards the couple's house. Taehyung can see the happiness in Y/n's face. She was excited for meeting the old couple.

Y/n pressed the bell and they wait there patiently. Y/n smile widely when an old lady open the door. "Halmoni" Y/n said excitedly and hugged her. Taehyung smile seeing her like that.

"Aww, my child" said the grandma and hug her back and pat her hair. "You must be Kim Taehyung, please come inside" said grandma as she break the hug. Taehyung nod his head and enter inside the house.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Taehyung greet her and she smile in return and greet him back. They all settled on couch. "Please make yourself comfortable dear. I know our house is not big enough" "Please don't say like that, it's very cozy" said Taehyung with smile making grandma smile in return

"Halmoni, where is Haraboji" Y/n asked while looking for grandpa. "He is in kitchen, today he is preparing lunch" Said grandma with smile.

"Wow, I know he was  excited to meet Taehyung but I did knew that he will prepare lunch" Y/n said in amusement, grandma giggle and nod her head.

"Honey, I head doorbell." came grandpa voice from kitchen who was walking towards living room. He smiled widely seeing Y/n and Taehyung, they all stand as grandpa came towards them.

He came and hug Y/n "ohh dear I miss you a lot" that made Y/n giggle. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Joon-woo and she is my wife Lee Boram" they greet each other.

"I can't believe the Kim Taehyung is standing in my house, it's great opportunity to see such celebrity" Grandpa was fanboying over Taehyung and he smiled shyly.

"Please don't say like that, I am just a normal human being like you" said Taehyung being all shy. He never show his shy part but when he is near his princess he always behave different.

"Ohh, dear you are celebrity, you don't know but I am your fan. I have seen your all interview and read all your articles" that made other surprised. Taehyung never knew that people are admiring him that much.