♡︎𝓡𝓮𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮♡︎

𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 too sure how she had the luck to run into Muichiro who seemed to have thought she was a slayer. She simply followed behind silently and the longer they walked the more she realized something. She wasn't wearing the same clothes any longer, she must have been to panicked to realize.

Her entire attire changed and now she wore a long sleeved dark tinted F/C buttoned up shirt with white trims and white buttons along with dark tinted F/C hakama pants and geta. Over her shirt was a F/C with a P/C haori and finally there was her bag.

'How the hell did I not notice earlier that I changed clothes, actually scratch that I'm thankful I don't have a skirt. Sure more leg room but I'll be damned if I let my legs be exposed to how cold it is right now.'

Then again her cloths wasn't her biggest worry as her biggest worry at the moment was that the sun was falling. She wasn't sure the familiar boy in front of her would protect her as he was mostly uncaring of others. He simply stayed in his own little world gazing up at the clouds or the other curious things around him. All he did was forget these simple things anyhow.

'Well all I can do is hope really....'

........

Letting out a small huff she wondered how long the walk would be as she was sure that she'd grow tired soon. Perking up she noticed smoke in the bit of a distance and they seemed to be walking towards it.

"Uh there's smoke in the distance." She said hoping the teen she walked with would pay attention. Y/n watched as said teen slowly glanced over to the smoke.

"Oh now I remember....I was supposed to slay a group of demons in town." The teen mumbled before he simply continued to walk with Y/n following behind. As they were getting closer she watched as the teen froze making her stop in her tracks to.

"What was I doing?"

"Your mission, you have to take down the demons in this town and they might still be here. There's a lot of smoke, something is on fire." Y/n said as she walked to stand next to the teen. The teen glanced up at her before glancing back at the town. Slowly he unsheathed his blade and made his way to town.

'Well this is about to be something.'

........

She wasn't doing much besides avoiding the demons that the teen she followed hadn't killed yet. Glancing to the side she noticed a demon creeping up on the teen. Focusing closely she realized the teen hadn't noticed the demon at all. Her eyes widened when she saw the demon attacking and soon enough her feet were moving on their own.

Swiftly she tackled the teen out the way and they both went rolling. Her back hit a wall knocking the wind out of her and not only that but her back had been grazed.

'Very, very painful, ugh why am I like this!'

She watched the teen glance at her before looking back to the demon. She closed her eyes for a bit and simply sat trying to regain her breath. Opening her eyes she now saw the demons head rolling on the ground.

'Well shit...'

Slowly getting up she made her way over to the teen who was currently sheathing his blade. Said teen then glanced over to her before speaking.

"What was your name again?"

"U-Uh Y/n L/n?" She answered back then watched the teen turn and began to walk again. Sighing she followed after the teen painfully so. There was no arguing with him as he saw her as a demon slayer. She could understand how but she really wished he realized that she wasn't one. Then again that saves her a lot of trouble of not finding someone to train her.

"What's your name?" She asked despite already knowing the teens name.

"Muichiro Tokito." The teen simply answered.

'This is about to be one long ass walk...'

❛ ━━━━━━・ ❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Y/n was so tempted to just lie down on the ground and sleep there for maybe an eternity. That would be nice because she was tired as shit, very sore and just plain up exhausted. Glancing up she noticed they seemed to have finally made it back to headquarters. Letting out a thankful sigh she let her shoulder fall but then she tensed up again.

'Oh boy, if Sanemi is here then I really might have Well just lied down and died earlier. Now I'm about to die by a hot demon slayer with anger issues.'

She couldn't help but to smile Oh but it wasn't one of happiness but more of regret.

'I'm going to die.'

........

Just her luck, they were having a Hashira meeting Ubuyashiki simply left her to the Hashira. She wanted so badly to just lie down and die.

"So you mean to tell us you mistook her for someone in the Demon Slayer Corp and brought her here?" She simply sat and watched as the Insect pillar talked with Muichiro who was simply nodding.

"Why the hell would you follow a child!"

"He had a sword what do you want me to do, I tried to argue but then he went all menacing!" She argued back with the Wind Hashira that now tried to put her at fault. They went back and forth for a bit before the Flame Hashira spoke up.

"This is a simple fix, why don't you become a Demon Slayer!" She glanced over to the Flame Hashira and before she could speak the Wind Hashira shouted.

"No she's probably weak as hell!"

"She saved me from a demon." Muichiro said stating one of the things he could clearly remember of Y/n. He wasn't sure why he hadn't forgotten it by now as it's been long enough for him to forget. That and he still surprisingly remembered her name. He didn't care too much but it did slightly bother him.

"Doesn't mean shit, you probably didn't even need saving!" She simply drowned out the others arguing and glanced around for the one person she'd been dying to see. There she saw him standing glancing at her silently as it seemed. That familiar raveonette with the two toned haori.

She watched the raveonette perk up slightly realizing she was glancing over to him. She simply gave him a warm smile before focusing back on the four actually taking this situation seriously.

"We could train her strength!"

"Or we could do the much more simpler option of killing her."

"You two are acting ridiculous, we can simply make her a Kukushi!"

'Thinking about it now I could be one, that would make life so much more simpler but that would also be boring as fuck.'

Deadpanning she watched as the four argued with Muichiro rarely speaking and nearly forgetting what they were arguing about. She smiled but it was strained and one of total regret.

'Why?'

"I'll take her as my Tsuguko..." everyone went quiet and glanced over to the one who had spoken. Now everyone's eyes were on the raveonette who stood a distance away from everyone.

"Why the fuck would you take her as you Tsuguko, she's not even strong!?" The Wind Hashira shouted out while pointing at the raveonette.

"Oh my if anything I think she should become Mitsuri's Tsuguko, it would be terrible to leave her with you." The Insect Hashira said and now Y/n had one thing running through her mind.

'Alright this is happening now...why is this happening, are they seriously just not going to ask me?'

And now they all were arguing.

"I wanna go home..."