Little Red Riding Hood

• Dedicated to All My Fans and Readers who have made me want to write a little story as a thank

A/N: Okay, so this is a Red Riding Hood story that I got from my sister who now calls me Riding Hood. Ummm... also check out my new stories that'll be coming out soon: Five Wishes and Spies Who Know How To... I aslo have the first official chapter of Fire My Flame, My Dear and I'm working on Boaring the Train to McKenzie Academy Chapter 1.

This is a one-shot/short story.... hope you vote and comment, as it is a Watty Award Story!!!

...

My sweater was sitting there, mocking me, as my mom tried to get the Chocolate stains out of it.

I rested my chin on the palm of my hand, thinking back to what happened today.

At 12:30, I was sitting in my desk, waiting paitently for the bell to ring, signaling the end of lunch. Smiling to Henry, my best friend, I sent him a text, simply saying:

Hey, going to visit my Grandmother today after school. She's sick. Want to come?

As I waited for a reply, I pulled my red sweater tighter around me, feeling the cold breeze from the open window hitting my bare arms.

That was when Cassie James came through the door, drinking a carton of chocolate milk, laughing with her peppy friends.

Jasmine, Cassie's best friend, sat down behind me, and I felt something cold running down my back.

I gasped and turned to see milk dripping down the chair of my desk, Jasmine's face one of fake shock and surprise.

But, before I could say anything, they left to the other side of the room, laughing.

That was when I ran home.

"Mom, are you almost done?" I asked, the Lemon soap fuses starting to give me a headache.

She held it up, showing me the chocolate free red sweater. I jumped up smiling.

"Thank you, thank you!" I screamed, giving her a hug before grabbing the container of soup and heading out the door.

I slipped on the slightly wet sweater and zipped it up, pulling the hood over my long dark hair.

I headed for the woods.

Hearing the crunch of the leaves and twigs was calming as I walked through the dark trees, seeing green and yellow swaying through the breeze. I could see the slightly dark road off in the distance.

Once I got there, I crossed the road and headed down a dirt path in the West Forest to get to Grandma's. Her house was a brown cottege in the middle of the Forest.

As I stepped over a log, there was a loud snap behind me. I turned, expecting to see someone following me. But I saw no one.

I sped up my pace, hearing more leaves and twigs crunch uner feet that were not mine, causing me to break out into a run.

The dark paved road seemed so far away now, and I paniced, scared I would fall or get caught by whoever was behind me before I got out in the open.

I put the container under my sweater, feeling it trapped between my body and the fuzzy red material. My hood fell back, and I didn't dare try to put it up again.

The person was gaining, and I pumped my arms faster, my legs moving as fast as they could, my feet navagating faster than I would normally get them to.

When I jumped through the space between two trees, I landed on the road, feeling something hard hit my head.

I groaned and looked up, seeing Henry staring at me. I got up, ignoring his offered hand, and look back where I just came from.

"Are you okay?" Henry asked, concernd.

"There was someone following me." I said, but I saw no one in the winding trees.

"I don't see anyone." He told me.

I frowned. "I could've sworn..."

Henry interrupted me, a way he told me that I was acting crazy. "I told my mother your Grandma was sick. I was just heading there with this." He held up a dish of what looked like Sheperd's Pie inside. "Mind if I join you?"

I looked back quickly to the woods again, then nodded.

The rest of the walk to my Grandma's house was a quiet one, but I still had the feeling someone was following us.

When we opened the gate to the Cottege, I ran right inside and to her room.

The sight that stood before me made me scream. But I held it back. I was frozen.

On my grandmother's bed was a huge brown wolf, about the size of a Great Dane. He laid very silently, watching me, blood dripping down the side of his mouth and all over the bed covers.

I wanted to ask what happened to my grandmother, even though I know he couldn't answer.

I laughed nervously. "What big eyes you have."

He growled, and I flinched back.

The thing that scared me the most was that the door had closed behind me, and Henry was no where in sight. The wolf got up, standing. Staring. Mouth open. Teeth showing.

"What big ears you have."

They twitched. He jumped from the bed and got into an attack position. I closed my eyes quickly, feeling the hard wood of the door scratching my hands as I looked for something to support me.

"What sharp teeth you have." I laughed again, my hand searching frantically for the doorknob.

Then it was like my whole world stopped. His eyes locked with mine, and I knew that I was in trouble. His body turned and he jumped at me, his strong legs springing off the ground.

I couldn't move, I couldn't find the doorknob, and I couldn't run out of the way.

By the time I could react by screaming, his sharp, white teeth were in my line of vision.