Punished Little

Dean POV

After we dropped Maddie off, me and Sam were on the road. I was particularly worried about this case. It could go either way.

An hour passed, and we pulled up to an abandoned warehouse. We got out, and approached it. Once we got inside, the demon we'd been hunting was standing there.

A/N: Blah, Blah, Blah
(Sam and Dean take down the demon. Bloodshed,
Tears, Blah blah. Dean's safe now. He can live.)
I don't think y'all wanna hear about this. Let's skip to the good part.

We were on our way to pick Maddie up, when we got a call from Bobby. I answer the phone, with my free hand, and put it up to my ear. "Hey Bobby,"

"Hey Dean, Maddie's not here."

"What'd you mean she's not there anymore?" I said, grabbing Sams attention.

"Well, she had an attitude towards me, so I asked what her problem was. She told me she didn't wanna be here. I walked away for a second, and came back to see her gone. She's been gone since 12."

"Why didn't you call us then?"

"Sorry, I didn't know you were in an 'Answer the Phone' type situation." Bobby said, his words laced with sarcasm.

I sighed. "Alright we're on our way." I put my phone down, and began explaining things to Sam.

I pulled in the rocky dirt driveway, and got out. Sam followed me up to the door. I knocked, and Bobby answered.

We greeted each other, and we walked in.

"So she's completely not here?" Sam questioned, looking around.

"Yep. I checked everywhere. She took her bag with her." Bobby said.

"What exactly happened between you two?" I asked.

"I was moving a couple books down here, and I was gonna ask for her help, but she cut me off and gave me lip. Then I began grabbing books from in-front of the TV. She told me to move." Bobby explained.

"What did she say exactly?" Sam asked.

"When I told her this was my house, she asked me if it looked like she gave a shit. Then told me to leave her the fuck alone." He added.

I let out a frustrated sigh. What am I gonna do with that girl? I've warned her plenty of times before to watch her mouth and attitude. If warnings aren't enough, then she must need a serious eye opener.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by a door slamming. All 3 of us rushed to where the noise came from. The Back Door. A couple steps away, was Maddie. She froze, and looked at all 3 of our angry faces.

"So where have you been?" Sam asked.

She hesitated, trying to find a good story.

"And don't lie Maddie." I stated.

"I uh, I went for a walk.. to the park."

"So first you start cursing at Bobby and giving him attitude, and then you get up and leave?"

"You know better than that, don't you?" Sam questioned.