ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

"My father is...anonymous"

The moment those words escape your son's lips, you grab him by the back of his shirt and look directly into his green eyes.

"Who is your father spat it out" Sherif shrugs at you.

"I won't tell you, plus you got married three times and all your marriages ended up with a divorce"

Tutankhamun bursts out in fits of laughter, while you are shocked by your son's words.

"Three times? Your marriages ended up in failure" you glare at the young pharaoh.

"I'm pretty sure you are the last one to speak"

Sherif points out with a smug smile on his face, before turning to you again.

"Don't worry, it isn't your fault, you are the one who asked for the divorce" Sherif finishes.

But, he shivers as if he just remembered something.

You let go of his shirt and sigh deeply.

"How are you going to stop this madness?" you ask, crossing your arms over your chest.

"I will return you to your timeline, then I will destroy all the crystals with Satan" Sherif explains...sounding unsure of his plan.

"You can't destroy the crystals"

You and your Sherif look at Tutankhamun surprised at his blunt comment.

"How do you know that?" You inquire warily.

"Because I tried to break the crystal in my bracelet but failed" you chuckle, amused by his answer.

"Why would you try to do that?!" Sherif exclaims.

"Because I was bored, plus your great-great-grandmother gave it to me"

This shocks you to the core.

"You met Zahra, she is the one who gave you the crystal?" He nods his head at you.

"Yes, she gave my sister and me the crystals and told us to not give them away" Tutankhamun replies.

"AND YOU STILL GAVE THEM AWAY" you shout angrily.

"Yeah, because you and your father are her families" you take a deep breath trying to calm your nerves down.

"Grandmother Zahra did this to protect the world from Satan's rule, however since our family got cursed the family, things went downhill"

You stare at your son, trying to calculate something in your head.

"Where is your dagger?" Sherif chuckles.

"I need no dagger to time travel, I'm the son of ti-"

He stops himself upon realizing that he was going to reveal his father's identity.

"Anyways, it is all Satan's fault that we got into this mess" he changes the subject.

"Ok, I will do as you say, but I want to ask one last thing" the dark-haired boy nods at you to go on.

"How did Zahra meet Satan?"

Sherif stands still feeling doubtful if he should tell you or not.

"Well, I don't know the whole story, but I'm sure her reputation stands for something"

"What are you two talking about, who is that Satan person" Tutankhamun cuts in.

"I will explain later" you order, then turn back to Sherif "Continue"

"She was said to be the one who seduced the devil"