Chapter Seven - Rough Seas

That night there was a storm it began and this lasted 14 days and nights. We sat in the map room listening to Drinian.

"So we're stuck here at half rations, with food for two more weeks maximum. this is your last chance to turn back now your majesties. There's no guarantee we'll spot this blue star anytime soon. not in this storm. Needle in a haystack trying to find this  Ramandu place. we could sail right past it and of the edge of the world."

"or get eaten by a sea serpent" Ed joked

"Edmund" i slapped his arm not finding it funny. I had just managed to help Alessandra sleep because the rocking was too much and she couldn't do it on her own.

"I'm just saying the men are getting nervous. these are strange seas were sailing. The likes of which i've never seen before" Drinian went on

"Maybe Captain you would like to be the one to explain to Mr Rhinse that we're abandoning the search for his family."Caspian stood and rested his hands on the table.

"i'll get back to it" he went to get his cloak not wanting to argue with his King. But he turned back once he was ready to go back up on deck.

"just a word of warning. the sea can play nasty tricks on the crew's mind. Very nasty. " with that he left.

"Come on lets try get some sleep." i pulled Ed away and we ready for sleep i fell asleep instantly.

-dream-

I was looking out the bars over the dungeon  back on Narrowhaven it was bright and people were being carted away.

"Mum! Mum! Help me" it was Alessandra

"Alessandra" i could now see her being loaded onto the boat and cast away.

"Alessandra no!"i screamed then jumped down trying to open the gate

"its no use we'll never get her back" It was Ed

"don't say that we will she's a fighter like us" i snapped. We were led out to be sold when the Narnian's started fighting. i was aswell when i head my name

"Georgie" i looked up Edmund fell

"Edmund" i ran over to him but it was worst than i fought. he'd been stabbed

"no Edmund no!!

---end---

"Edmund!" i yelled bolting up.

"Georgie? Georgie it's okay"

"Edmund? Oh thank Aslan you're still here " i hugged him tightly

"of course i am. Wait you had a nightmare i..." he trailed off i looked up he was distracted by something he took his sword and held it up.

"Edmund" "Mum, Dad" we jumped seeing Alessandra and Lucy. There was a thunder clap and Caspian woke up

"Let me guess bad dreams" he sighed i opened my arms for Alessandra and she hugged me crying.

"so either were all going mad or something is playing with our minds"

"It was so real. You and Dad had left me all alone to the slave traders" she sobbed i rubbed her back

"its okay sush. We're here and we're never leaving you. I promise " i stayed up with her until she calm down and near a window she fell asleep.

"this is mad" i sigh rubbing my face

"what was your nightmare about?" Ed wondered

"Lessa was taken by the mist and you were stabbed during our fight with the slave traders. what did you see."

"The White witch" i laid in his arms and drew patterns on his chest.

"were going to get through this aren't we." he looked down at me

"when have you ever been unsure about something"

"i don't know its just after that nightmare where i couldn't keep someone safe. Its shaken me ."

"we are going to be fine. I promise" i nodded and continued to think no longer being able to sleep.