Chapter Five - Restoration

Georgie has a lot of Karate fighting moves for example round house kick up leg over the shoulder kick. i'll try to describe them.

The gate opened and guards walked in the clapped us in irons and took us out.

"Move" the shoved me and i glared at them. We were taken up the stairs and outside and up to where we could see over the market that was happening down below. I saw my daughter, best friend an cousin in law.

"I'll take them off your hands...I'll take them all of your hands" i heard a familiar voice call

"for Narnia" i looked over as Drinian's men started fighting i turned and aimed a high kick at one of the guards Edmund and  Caspian started fighting to. i raised my hand and jumped into a handstand and kicked my legs out. Doing a backflips i landed on my two feet

"Keys" I yelled at Caspian who threw them over. unlocking myself i jumped down to the town and fought again.  I punched and kicked till i saw the last one coming for me i went into a back flipped and kicked him.

"Georgie! Alessandra!" i heard Ed call

"Down here!" i yell seeing Alessandra wiping her head and breathing heavily .

"now that my dear daughter is how you fight." in the midst of fighting i caught glimpses of Alessandra giving all she had.

"i was learning from the best." she smiled Edmund ran over and hugged us.

"Edmund" Lucy called and hugged him we all hugged her too.

--------------------------

After we had retired our weapons that we had come with, we began to leave for the boat when someone shouted for Caspian. I glanced back seeing it was a man trying to get to Caspian.

"your majesty! Your majesty"  Drinian held him back.

"My wife was taken just this morning"

"its okay Drinian" Caspian said and his right hand man let the other come closer. We all stopped to listen to what was going on

"I beg you take me with you" he pleaded

"i want to come" a little girl younger than my own begged her father as she tried to cling onto him.

"No Gael stay with your aunt"  he shooed his daughter off. "I'm a fine sailor been on the seas my whole life" he told Caspian

"of course you must"  Caspian tapped his shoulder and we made our way down to the boats.

"My king! My king!" Lord Bern called he was holding something that was covered in what i think was coral.

"this was given to me by your father. I hid it safely in a cave all these years" he held it out and that's when I recognised the hilt.

"that's an old Narnian sword" Ed pointed it out. On closer look he was right, it was a ceremonial one, there a limited few made.

"It's from your golden age. There are seven such swords, gifts from Aslan to protect Narnia. Your father entrusted them to us. Here take it" he gave the sword to Cas.

"and may it protect you"  the crowd cheered again.

"thank you my Lord and we shall find your lost citizens" he vowed as we made our way down to the boats.

"Edmund" Cas handed him the sword causing my husband to grin. We rowed back to the ship for some well deserved rest. in the hammock i curled into Edmunds side and fell asleep.

"the next morning was better i decided that Alessandra needed to start learning"

"Lessa how do you feel about a couple of lessons with your fighting. sword and hand combat" I folded my arms, she was now of a decent age to at least learn the basic properly, instinct would only carry her so far.

"really" i nodded

"well your no little girl anymore as you've proved on a number of occasions. There might come a time where I'm not there and you at least need to know the basics. Instincts are one thing preparation is another."

"yes that would be brilliant"

"good i'm going to ask Eustace don't want him screaming like a little girl again" i laugh and find him huddled up writing.

"Eustace i'm teaching Alessandra how to fight want to join?" i ask

"why would i want to do that ?" he rudely replied. I smirked having a chance to rub salt into the wound, so what if I'm a little petty

"so as to not scream like a little girl again"

"no" he snapped

"suit yourself i'm not going to help you out next time" i shrug. We went into a clear area and i told her how to punch kick handstands everything. she picked it up quickly like i did. then with a sword i guided her through the moved we put a sequence together. I stopped when Eustace came scrambling past us.

"trying to run away are you" Reep came on

"look can't we just discuss this" Eustace held up his hands. Reep swung onto a barrel

"that's for stealing" he cut his shirt

"that is for lying" he took a orange out

"and that is for good measure" he hit Eustace with the orange. Eustace swung the blade at Reep and they began duelling.

"that's the spirit we have ourselves a duel. Catch" Reep threw the orange at Drinian and the began. Reep gave him pointers. i looked over when Reep looked like he feel but being the nimble mouse he is he made his way round and tapped his shoulder  before pushing him into a basked

"and that is that!" i clapped and cheered

"Look!" Lucy called i went to she what she was looking at and it was the little girl...Gael from the Lone Islands.

"Gael? What are you doing here?" she said nothing and her father went and hugged her. Drinian came over.

"Looks like we have an extra crew member" he leaned down and gave her the orange.

"Welcome aboard" Lucy smiled

"Your Majesties. Your Highness" she curtsied

"Please call us Lucy, Alessandra and Georgiana" Lucy told her "come on" the left and i went to find Edmund