Ch 15

(A/n)

SUPER LONG UPDATE FOR YALL <3

just a reminder I have art commissions open. I'm doing a special for my wonderful readers! Pls see the attached drawing I will draw u with Kakashi for $15 (a third of the normal price!) !! I'm doing 5 slots, comment to claim <3. here's my regular comm info if ur interested in that https://weirbatport.carrd.co/#commissions . 

This chapter has a TW for possible SA tones (nothing actually happens!!) it's just a little interrogation scene :)

ALSO I have a beta reader/cowriter now! give some love to  

/////////////////

Kakashi POV

I shouldn't be worrying. (Y/n) said she'd go out for drinks, maybe it's taking longer than she thought it would. I paced in her kitchen. It was 9 pm, she got out of work at 6. How long did adults go out for drinks? 

(Y/n) probably wouldn't like it if showed up uninvited. I'd just have to wait for her to come home. Or... do a little reconnaissance. I summoned Akino. He appeared in a poof of smoke. 

"Sup boss" 

"I need you to go check on someone"

"Sure boss. Got anything of theirs?"

I went into (Y/n)'s room and returned with her pajamas. I bent down for Akino to sniff them.

"Got it. I'll let you know"

"Thank you"

 I let him out the front door and watched him run down the street. That would have to do for now. I sat down uneasily in front of the TV, trying to relax. The science channel had been playing shows about bats all day as some kind of vampire marathon. Contrary to popular belief I couldn't turn into a bat. I had a vampiric form and that had bat wings but it wasn't the cute little animal. 

A part of me was also worried at the amount of attachment I'd shown for (y/n). I had had a couple of flings when I was young and the weight of living for eternity hadn't set in yet. They had always ended bloody with the worst ending in me converting a dear friend. Gai had said he was more than happy with how that night turned out but I knew the truth. No one wants to be a vampire. Gai was just too good for his own good. 

I resigned to get invested in the current show.

///////////////////

Your POV

You fade into consciousness. 

"what do you think we should do with her?"

"nothing. we just have to wait"

"but still we haven't had any fun recently"

Your head is pounding and your whole body feels like it's on fire. Who is talking? where were you? Your thoughts are interrupted by a wave of nausea and you realize you've been gagged.

"Oh, have you joined us?

"That's a bit too early" 

You feel a small prick in your arm and you try your best to trash against it.

"Oh what a cute pet. I see why Kakashi likes you"

Fuck

The next time you come to it's by a splash of cold water on your face. It stings against your burning flesh. 

"Awake now, pet?"

You open your heavy eyes to see... Haru? But his hair is longer and next to him is? A really tall man with spikey hair and bandages wrapped around his face. You're still gagged so you just try to look angry. The tall man bends down to grip your chin.