Slender Sleepover (Continued 1)

(((((I forgot some key details, like facial features, hair colors, and etc. Sorry, MiracleThePissedPup, I'm trying my best to fit your character in there somewhere! P.S., I don't need ANY MORE O.C.s! Author-chan has plenty now. SEHR DANKE!!!)))))

You saw Toby sneaking up behind Jinx, but you chose not to say anything. He grabbed Jinx's shoulder, making her jump as he yelled, "HOW'S THE FOXY DOIN'?" Jinx screamed a bit, clearly surprised. "DAMN YOU TOBY," she yelled, growling at him. Toby laughed, saying, "So what's this about pulling a prank on me?"

"I don't know," said a new voice, "but I'd love to join in." You turn to the voice in Masky's direction, seeing Hoodie standing behind him. You tense up, seeing Masky's face turn into a snarl. Slenderman saw it too, wrapping one of his tentacles around Masky's torso to hold him back. "What do YOU want?" Masky snarled at Hoodie, his hands clenching into fists. Hoodie chuckled, pulling out a piece of pink paper from his pocket as he said, "Steven caught me reading something I shouldn't have, so he fired me." Masky glanced over his shlulder at Hoodie, and all around you, you could feel the air turn confused. "What did you read?" you ask him, taking a small step towards him. He motions for you and Masky both to follow him, so you do; you end up in an alley, seeing Rivereene and Hurricane leaning against a building wall, the two of them standing side by side. Volcania leaned against the opposite wall, a familiar brown-haired blue-eyed girl next to her, but a good distance away so she wouldn't get burned by Volcania.

It was.....

"Jordan," you say, a smile on your face. The girl looks up at you, the contagious smile spreading to her as she rushed towards you and hugged your stomach tightly. "(Y/n)," she squealed, "you're alive!" You saw alot of her wounds had turned to scars, and her bruises were gone. She looked like a whole different person. You pat her head, looking at Hoodie with a confused look. "Why are we here?" you ask him, narrowing your eyes. He smiles a bit, saying, "To tell you who Jinx was before a Nightmare, and who her real father is." You begin to tell Hoodie that Jinx's father was Steven when he cut you off.

"And before you say anything," he says slowly, "it isn't Steven who's her real dad."