→ 𝙞𝙞.

---------------------------------------------

"HMMM... YEAH, I DON'T KNOW ." ERICA FACED SEB, STEVE, DUSTIN AND ROBIN. "You don't know if you can fit?" Seb asked, Erica shaking her head. "Oh, I can fit. I just don't know if I want to." Erica sassed towards Seb, him flinching back lightly at her tone. "Are you claustrophobic?" Robin asked, Erica snickering. "I don't have phobias." She spoke, Steve shrugging. "Okay, well, what's the problem?" He asked, Erica nodding. "The problem is, I still haven't heard what's in this for Erica." Seb was so confused. "Who's Erica?" He asked, Robin sighing as Erica scoffed. "Me." She pointed to herself, Seb nodding.

The five sat in a booth, Erica pushing a sundae back to Steve. Seb didn't want to sit next to the girl at all, she seemed snappy and rude. "More fudge, please." She smiled, Seb humming awkwardly. The booth was full of milkshakes and ice creams, that being what Erica wanted. "Go on." She shooed Steve, him sighing and taking the sundae back to put more fudge on it. "More?" Seb asked, Erica huffing. "Well." Robin started, showing Erica the blueprint. "See this? This is the route you're gonna take. Then, we just wait until the last delivery goes out tonight." Robin spoke, Seb nodding to see Erica not paying attention. "Then you knock out the grate, jump down, open the door." Robin summarised, Erica looking up. "Then you find out what's in those boxes?" She added on, Seb nodding more. "Mm-hm." He spoke, Erica turning to him. "Didn't you guys say this guard is armed?" She asked Seb, him freezing a the sudden attention.

This little girl was terrifying. "Yes." Seb let out timidly, Dustin nodding. "But, he won't be there." Dustin assured, Erica shrugging. "And booby traps?" She asked, Seb confused again. "What's a booby trap?" He asked, Erica looking to him. "You're so dumb, you know?" She spoke, Robin looking to Seb as he sat still, eyes wide as he looked anywhere but to Erica. "Why would there be booby traps?" Dustin asked, diverting Erica's attention. "Lasers, spikes in the wall?" She listed, Robin confused. "What?" She asked whilst snickering, Erica looking to Dustin. "You know what this half-baked plan of yours sounds like to me? Child endangerment." She spoke, pointing to Seb. "Don't ask me what that is." She spoke, the boy staying quiet and gulping. "We'll be in radio contact with you the whole time-" "Ah Ah Ah! Child... endangerment." Erica emphasized her point, Seb sighing.

"Erica?" Dustin spoke, the girl turning to him quickly. "Hi. Uh... We think these Russians want to do harm to our country. Great harm. Don't you love your country?" He asked, Seb looking to her. "You can't spell 'America' without 'Erica'." She spoke, Seb and Dustin looking to one another. "Yeah, yeah, that's totally true." Dustin nodded, making Seb nod too as Erica slurped her milkshake. "So, don't do this for us." Dustin spoke, Seb nodding faster. "Do it for Am'Erica'." Seb spoke slowly, Erica still slurping her milkshake. "Do it for your fellow man." Robin watched awkwardly as Dustin and Seb tried to convince Erica, her still slurping. "Erica, do it for America... Erica." Seb spoke, trying to convince himself that you literally cannot spell 'America' without 'Erica'. "Ooh!" Erica looked to him, the boy smiling hopefully.