Short while later Xiao vision started to become blurry to even see. He wanted to sleep but not right next to Venti.

'Damn it.. why couldn't he sleep in his own bed.' But his eyes stared to shut and his body felt tired so he had no choice and lay his body next to him but not very close. He still had his arm wrapped around Venti but didn't retrieved it back since he didn't had any courage to even move. He didn't had any blanket over him this time since Venti took over it so he just lay down,not feeling cold though.

'What did I just myself into..'he thought to himself before he suddenly passed out in bed.

Suddenly something felt different in his dream.

He dreamed of a nice melody playing along,he could feel the breeze and a Sakura tree rustling  with the wind. He felt more comfortable in this situation,better then the other dreams he has. He wanted to stay like this forever.

It's almost been a whole day. Both of them still sleeping there heads off.

Xiao was having his most relaxing dream he ever had,and while Venti.. well..was drooling on Xiao arm.

-HOURS LATEE 6:54 PM-

As the wind blew the curtains, and the moon shining up in the sky Venti woke up and blinked twice. He realized he was holding something but nearly made himself almost screamed and nearly almost fall of the bed

'Shit! Did I just slept with him?! In his room too! Did I sleep walk myself here?! What even happened! Ack!I was also holding onto his arms. Such an embarrassment!'

Venti rubbed his eye,thinking it was a dream but nope it was real.

"I need to shower. I'll suddenly smell."He pinched his nose from the smell of his school outfit. He quietly made himself out of Xiao bed not making one loud sound.

"Phew! Made it out."He whispered. He turned his head around,and looked at Xiao sleeping his bed with no covered blanket around him. 'Shoot. He's probably gonna get a cold'

"Ahh Xiao,your gonna get a cold"Venti whispered to him and moved his body slowly to make the blanket cover him.

He tucked him in bed,making sure he was comfortable. Venti crouched down to where Xiao was and gave him a peck of a kiss in the forehead. "Night Xiao~"Venti gave a big soft smile at him,then got up from his couching position and went out of his room and close the door.

He took a shower and blah blah blah went to his bed and slept.

-AFTER THE WEEKENDS (SAT AND SUN) I'm lazy );
Monday.
VENTI PERSPECTIVE

"Ah good morning Xiao!"I waved at him,coming out from my room wit my school clothes and hair braided. He didn't respond but just looked at me,leaning on the counter with a hot drink in his hand. He was already ready and his bag was sitting at the door,waiting to be picked up.

"Ima head out too school early,wanna come?"it was 7:32 and our school started at 8:40

"God so early,why?"

"Aww do you care for me~??"

"-sigh- I'm literally asking,go ahead and go then,I'll just be here."he shooed me away. "Aww! Alright then see you!" I waved a goodbye at him and went out.

The sky looked pretty boring,just all grey clouds all over and no sun flashing out.

I reached for my phone from my pocket,checking the time saying 7:56,times goes pretty fast. When I looked forward I saw Lumine and Aether heading inside talking to each other. I ran to them and caught up. "Oh! Hey Venti!"Aether turned his head around and waved.