DEAL

AURORAS POV:

" they want you!" Says store guy as he looks at me with confusing

Why do they even want me?
They are annoying as fuck!
Everyone needs to move on!

They work with my " father" that's the only reason they want me.

" well who doesn't want me? But dead ass I don't give a shit what they want!" I say as I try to get up but am stopped by store guy.

" don't get up I know your dizzy, And you won't be leaving this place anytime soon let my just put you in the picture." He says as he makes me sit back down.

" bitch says who?" I say looking at him with challenging eyes.

" says me and language!" He says as he gets up.

I look around and lift the pillow that's on the couch as I do so Luca looks at me kinda confused.

" what you looking for?" He says

" oh nothing just looking for who the fuck asked him to be such an asshole!" I say asshole loudly so store guy can hear me.

Francesco and Marco are now laughing their asses off on the floor, As Luca shakes his head.

Something pops in my head!

" how the fuck you know about the mafia!" I say really confused.

And as I finish my sentence everyone turns quite now! No one is laughing or anything anymore.

" what happened something catch your tongues?" I say looking at them.

Then realization hits me right in the face.

"OMG! You all are in the mafia!! Tell me everything! I'm all ears!." I say happily as I, jump up and down.

But fall on the couch because how dizzy I am.

All the guys run up to my side and I give them a confused look.

"You okay?" Says Luca as he's looking at me so seriously.

" yes the fuck, so now tell me what mafia? And which ones are you all. Like the first which is the best mafia! Oh yeah and I'm all ears!!" I say to Luca.

And of course I lie I don't feel good at all but I don't care.

I really want to know what mafias they are in and everything and yes I'm a nosy bitch.

" why you so nosy?" Says store guy as he sits his ass next to me.

Like bitch go sit somewhere else damn!

" bitch let's not get into why I wanna know cause your bitch ass fucking kidnapped my ass!" I say looking at him

" anyways you want to know what mafia we are?" Store guy says

" yes!" I say and roll my eyes at his slow ass.

" I will tell you but you have to tell me who you are, And why those mafias all want you!" He says.

" deal?" He says looking at me.

" damn so fucking interested in my damn life but deal!" I sat pulling my hand out.

He pulls out his tattooed hand and puts it in mine, his hands are rough but soft his tattoos are amazing they're all over his body.

" deal"

•••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading
Vote and comment 💕