PROLOGUE

"My name is Saiki Y/n" -Y/n and Kusuo speaking
"My name is Saiki Y/n" -Other people speaking
'My name is Saiki Y/n.' -Thinking.
My name is Saiki Y/n- Her narrating

><><><

Another day at PK Academy and it was normal. Well, as normal as it could be. The nuisances that tagged along to me and my brother are crowding around us. I was on top of his desk and he was just staring blankly ahead. Probably in another one of his internal monologues. Which is exactly what I'm doing, so I can't berate him for it.

"You're still going to Karasuno, right?" My brother asked me telepathically. I nodded to his question. To which he scoffed.

"I'm going there for a new start. They have a baking class there too. So I can make—"

"Strawberry buns. I know." He grumbled.

My lips turned to a small, amused smile at his out of character behavior. He never showed this side to anyone except for me, or sometimes our mom.

"So, Y/n-San," Kaido started, his cheeks flushing red, "You wanna get ramen after school today?" He asked sheepishly.

I shook my head, "No. I have to get ready for my new school next week." I said without moving my mouth, a blank look on my face.

Kusuo sighed internally, "Why would you even bring that—"

"WHHHAAAAATT!?" Kaido screamed and he get his soul leave his body.

"Hey, buddy," Nendo slapped the blue haired boys back, making his soul suck back into his body, "Whatcha screaming about? We having a competition?" He giggled stupidly.

"Y/n is moving schools!" Kaido gripped his hair. 'No way! She can't! I haven't even asked her on a date yet!' He cried internally.

Kusuo's aura became dark. "I'm putting him in the core of the Earth." His magenta eyes narrowed dangerously and his hands twitched.

I put my hand on top of his and peered at him, "Not worth it. Calm down before you bust a vein."

><><><

Y/n was finally able to calm him down. Much to Kusuo's dismay.

But it was perfectly fine now since they both got sweets at the convenience store. She chewed her strawberry filled bun as she looked straight ahead. Kusuo walked beside her, a content look on his face as he ate his coffee jelly. The two siblings were in a comfortable silence like they usually were.

There were always times where they found solace and peace with each other's company. It was from simple things like sitting in Kusuo's room and doing homework while he watches a show that was most likely already spoiled. And then it went to other things like Kusuo waking Y/n up to ask her what she wants from the store.

Y/n was the youngest. Younger than Kusuo by two minutes, and she looked (similar/ different) from her twin.

Kusuo casted a glance towards Y/n. She caught his eyes and he quickly turned them away.

She smiled a little in amusement and said telepathically, "Stop worrying. I'll be fine."

"I'm not worrying." He scoffed a little.

"Whatever you say."

And then they both looked at each other. Kusuo let out a ghost of a smile, and Y/n's lips turned to a small one.

She was going to be fine.