Escapism

Two weeks had passed since you've been kidnapped. You'd kinda gotten used to the routine. You'd wake up around 1pm, eat some pizza and wait for Reira to wake up. When you both were awake Dabi would come un cuff you and put the little rubberband around your waist. You were given a bathroom break. There was no bath, but you could use the sink and a towel to clean yourself as best as possible. Then you'd try to fix your hair. Reira would do the same.

Once you were both out the entire league would stealth up. You all would put on black sweatshirts and sunglasses. Shiggy said he had to run 'errands'. You and Reira would just silently ride in the back of the truck. When you made it back, Tomura always had a game, or a puzzle of somekind to help pass the time. Then he would order a pizza for the night and you all would go to sleep. Dabi would take off the waistband and put on normal cuffs while you slept. He never said why. He just said he had too.

But this morning was different. When you woke up, you weren't cuffed. Neither was Reira. There was no one there, seemingly. All of the doors were locked from the outside and the blinds were shut. You noticed your earphones had been taken out as well. Soon Reira woke up and admitted, she didn't feel sedated. "Are they letting us go?" You ask. Reira shrugs her shoulders. "C'mon. Lets look around." You say. She picks up a slice of pizza from the night before and follows behind you. All of the bathrooms and other rooms were empty. The bar was empty. Everything had been completely cleared out.

Reira goes back for another slice. "You hungry?" You ask. "When I'm sedated, my appetite is really limited. I haven't been able to pig out how I wanted." She says. Reira had always been a big eater. After all she does have a very physically laboring quirk. She needs to eat to keep it up, If she was at her full potential she could easily break you both free. So you keep feeding her slices. You peek through the blinds and notice the streets are destroyed and empty. "The fuck happened last night?" Reira mumbles with a mouthful. "Do you think you could break through this door?" You ask. "Hmm? Oh yea see." She says shifting into a gorilla and punching through the door like a toothpick.

"I need some headphones." You say. "I think Toga has earmuffs in that closet." Reira says shifting back into her human form. Her clothes now ripped and exposing her. You open the closet and sure enough were a pair of pink fluffy earmuffs. "Do you know how to be a horse?" You ask. "Equus caballus." She says shifting into a purple-haired horse. You hop onto her back. "Take me to my house." You say. She makes a loud neighing noise and you hold onto her mane as she galloped away. "I forgot how useful you are." You shout. Somehow you can see her horse-side-eye you.

The more she goes the more you realize the city was destroyed. You both make it to your house and you hop off of Reira and run to the door. You use the spare key to get in, but no one was home. You rush up your stairs into your bathroom to find your medication, dropping the medicine into both of your ears and massaging the back of your neck. After a few minutes the ringing pain in your ears that had been there for weeks went away.

You slide in your spare hearing aids and go back outside. "Maybe they're at Kat's house." You say slapping Reira on the ass to get her to move. Instead her whole head turns and she just looks at you. "Sorry, I saw it in a movie once... I thought... I'm sorry." You say. She huffs and takes off. You point her in the correct direction but once you make it to Katsuki's house you notice there were no cars in the driveway. "God fucking damn it." You shout. "Lets try UA." You say. Reira begins running once more. You both ignore the stares you all get from passerby's. Due to Reira's purple hair, it causes the hair on all of the animals she shifts into, to also be purple. So a random girl riding a purple horse down the freeway isn't an everyday occurrence.

You make it to UA and begin banging on the gate. Eventually someone speaks over the small answering machine that was attached to the gate. "And who might you be?" A voice that sounds similar to Power loader. "Its Y/n." You say. "WHAT?" He shouts. The gates spring open and you lead Reira in. Once you Make it to the Entrance Aizawa runs through the door and entangles you in his scarf and pulls you too him in a tight hug. "I was missed?" You ask. "Shut up." He says holding you tighter and patting your knotted hair. He lets you go and begins analyzing you head to toe."Are you hurt? Do you need to see recovery girl?" He asks. "No, I'm just starving." You say.