✧*̥˚ 14 *̥˚✧

En başından başla

Ella ignored that and rolled her eyes. "And Lisa Unnie feels the same?" Jennie could see in Ella's eyes that she was trying hard to process all of this new information without judging too soon. 

"She does." Jennie nodded, remembering what Lisa said earlier. "And she cares about you too."

"Would you be ok with this? With me and Lisa... ?" she carefully asked, trailing her fingers playfully over Ella's hand that was messing with the bedsheets.

"Do I have to get used to the kissing?" Ella scrunched her face up in mock disgust and raised eyebrows, making Jennie smile.

"Yes, most likely." 

Then Jennie thought about something. "El? Lisa and I have been cuddling on the couch for a week. Did you find that weird?" She thought it was impossible for Ella not to have noticed that she and the pretty Thai woman had gotten steadily closer over the two weeks that they've known each other.

Ella's eyes snapped to Jennie. "No... not really..." The girl seemed a little surprised herself. Jennie tilted her head, looking at Ella, nudging her to continue her thoughts.

"I guess... I'm so used to... Auntie Jisoo and Auntie Rosie... being close like that, that I didn't really question it when it was you and Lisa Unnie..." Ella answered honestly and Jennie smiled again softly because how fucking great was her daughter?

"Mom, can I tell you something?" Ella's eyes flew down to their joined hands.

"You can tell me anything, you know that." Jennie cooed back with almost teary eyes.

"I think... and I have no idea why..." Ella's eyes flashed back up. "but... I think, I would have been weirded out a lot more if you brought home a guy..."

"Ok..." Jennie accepted Ella's statement for what it was. "You know that might have been an option... but now there's Lisa."

"I like Lisa Unnie... a lot. I'd be ok if you want to... date her or whatever..." Ella's ears turned red when she said that. 

Jennie threw her arms around her daughter's tiny frame and cuddled her close, planting a big kiss on the top of her head. "El, I know this is new and certainly an adjustment and we have a lot to figure out I think... but I have a good feeling about Lisa! And I hope you know that you can come to me whith every feeling, thought or question that you might have. Lisa knows that me and her will only work out if all three of us actually work."

The older woman felt her daughter nod into the embrace. "Lisa Unnie treats you nice... I did notice that..." Ella whispered and Jennie beamed, cheeks on fire. Because Ella was right. Jennie had never felt more safe and cared for in her life than when Lisa had that protective hand on the small of her back. A habit of hers that Jennie didn't want to miss in her life anymore.

"Yes, she does." Jennie sighed a bit dreamily. She let Ella go again and met her eyes openly. "So, how about you come downstairs with me and we'll make pancakes."

"Is Unnie waiting for you downstairs?"

"Yes. She's waiting for both of us. Is that ok?"

"Yep, that's ok."

*

They went back downstairs together, holding hands. Ella was actually clinging to Jennie's hand like she hadn't done in a long time. The korean woman sensed that Ella hadn't completely shared her thoughts about this new and foreign development with her. But Jennie couldn't do more than tell her daughter that they could talk about anything. She would never push Ella to speak when she didn't want to. She'd come out with it eventually. Jennie knew that from experience.