→ 𝙞𝙞.

---------------------------------------------

"I CALL IT... THE FOREVER CLOCK." DUSTIN ANNOUNCED HAPPILY, STARING AT A WOODEN STRUCTURE AS DID MIKE, EL, SEB AND WILL. Dustin was showing them all his toys, Will being forced-sandwiched in between Mike and Seb. This is because Seb didn't like that fact Mike was being all touchy-touchy with his sister in front of him. Sure, they were only holding hands but still, Seb hated it. "All right? Powered by wind. Very useful in the apocalypse." Dustin informed, handing it to Will. Seb stared at it, Will looking to the boy. He turned it around, making the object spin as Seb tilted his head. "Then, I give you..." Dustin announced again, everyone looking to him. "The Slammer." He spoke, making the hammer hit repeatedly as he pushed it towards El's face. Mike smiled as the girl backed away, Seb resisting the urge to step forward and protect her.

She had Mike now. Mike had recently been closer with Seb's sister more than he has. Hopper also gave Seb a little heads up that 'It looks weird if you keep bodyguarding her.' Was she pushing him away? Was Hopper pushing him away from her?- "Pretty neat, huh?" Dustin asked Seb, Mike looking to him. "Hm." Seb let out mindlessly, Mike confused before shrugging it off. Mike himself, was tired of Dustin showing them his toys. Mike had gone through something that made him mature, by mature Seb means stuck up. Scarlett said something about an 'asshole' but Seb didn't know what that meant. "This is my masterpiece." Dustin spoke, Seb sighing and looking curiously. He crouched down next to Will as Dustin acquired a large bag, unzipping it. "I would like you to meet..." Seb leant his head away slightly at the sight of metal parts.

"Cerebro." Dustin grinned, Mike confused. "What exactly are we looking at here?" He asked, El staring at him as Seb grimaced. "An unassembled one-of-a-kind battery-powered radio tower." Dustin spoke proudly, Seb very confused. Will noticed this, sampling it down to a 'Ham radio' which Seb was still confused at. "The Cadillac of ham radios." Dustin spoke, "This baby carries a crystal-clear connection over vast distances. I'm talking North Pole to South." Dustin nodded, Seb knowing what the last part meant. "I can talk to my girlfriend whenever and wherever I choose." Everyone looked to one another, shocked. "Girlfriend?" They all asked together, Dustin nodding proudly.

––––––☆––––––

"WAIT, SO HER NAME IS SUZIE?" MIKE ASKED, SEB WALKING NEXT TO DUSTIN AS THEY ALL SPED OUT OF HIS ROOM. "Suzie with a 'z'. She's from Utah." Dustin informed, Will confused. "Girls go to science camp?" He asked at the back of the speeding group, everyone but Max and Lucas insisting to speak to 'Suzie'. "Suzie does. She's a genius." Dustin smiled, Mike shrugging. "Is she cute?" He asked, Dustin shrugging. "Think Phoebe Cates, only hotter." He spoke, Seb shaking his head. "Phoebe Cates?" He asked, Dustin nodding obliviously. "What's going on?" Max asked, helping Lucas get hairspray out of his eyes at the sink. "Dustin has a girlfriend called Phoebe Cates." Seb shrugged, everyone walking past him.