Chapter 71~ Red nail polish

Not edited- HEYYYYYY SO U ALL COMMENTED A LOT LAST CHAPTER SO HERE IS THE SMUT U ALL ASKED FORRRRR.

Welcome to smut airlines, please keep both hands on the device at all times and make sure to comment and vote! HANDS ON THE FUCKING DEVICE U WHORE<3

also please go like my new tiktok (wh0reforurmomma)

I swing my legs back and forth as I blow on the red nail polish I just put on to match my dress, I'm sitting on the counter in the bathroom waiting for my nail polish to dry

I chose a tight red dress, Abby got it for me, surprise surprise. But it's a tight dark red dress with a low cut on the top and another small slit going down the middle of my boobs, reaching about the middle of my thighs and the back is mostly open. I paired a thin double gold necklace with it and some black shoes with gold accessories but I don't have those on yet.

 I paired a thin double gold necklace with it and some black shoes with gold accessories but I don't have those on yet

I can't believe Nico is only 23. Why didn't he tell me it was his birthday?

I hear the shower stop and my head turns and I see Ares's hand poke out of the glass shower and grab a towel from the counter. I've been blowing for a heck of a while. I bite down on my lip and quickly tap one of my nails with my fingers.

Please be dry, please be dry

I look and see none on my finger before smiling.

My head turns when I see Ares walk out of the shower cube thing with a towel wrapped around his low hips, woah.

My eyes fall to his abs, I love his abs. My abs, well I don't have abs but I love his abs so they're my abs. Because he's mine.

My eyes trail up to his eyes and I see him already looking at me with a smirk, "Everytime" he mutters and I scoff. "I do not look every time"

You do

I know I do

"Yeah?" he asks grabbing another towel and rubbing his hair with it drying it. My eyes again trail down but this time when he turns around my eyes go to his back.