The Meeting

Rolli POV:

This was the first day of school. I really didn't know anyone, except Johnni, who I've known since the 2nd grade. I had to move to somewhere else, but I'm now back to my old house.

I wore what I usually wore; white undershirt, a red vest and a pair of jeans, and gelled my hair hair be the perfect banana. I really liked this style, and showing up to school confident would be really good for my first impressions.

I think I reached school VERY early, since I seemed to be the only one there. I went to the front office and asked for my classroom number. "Ugh great, GEOGRAPHY is my first class TODAY", I thought, seeing my schedule for the day.

As I went walking to my first class, I spotted a beautiful, young lady. I assumed she would not really care about me, as she has never even seem me before. Surprisingly, that girl walked up to me and said:

"Heyy! I'm Rita, Rita Weiß. Nice to meet you...?"

"Oh right, I'm Rolli, Rolli Schmit. I'm kinda new around here."

"You're funny, what's your first class today? Maybe I can help you go there."

"Geography.."

"OooOo! SWEET! We have the same class!!"

I followed this cute girl to my classroom. We were the only two people there and I was actually feeling something..something different I never felt before about a girl...

Her beautiful spiky hair, yellow jacket, cyan clothing, pink skirt and her voice. It was really difficult to not start at her.

!!TO BE CONTINUED!!

hope this was good lol