i. → rebirth

—

a woman walked through the corridors of the school. her heels clicking as she walked. students were stopping to look at her, some were mumbling and a few were swooning.

"is she a new teacher?"

"i hope she becomes ours!"

she rolled her eyes, upon hearing the comments from the students.

her hair was tied neatly, and she was well dressed. her glasses rested on her nose, but no matter what, they would always fall in the end.

she then made a brief stop in front a door. grinning. this was it. the principals office. she then knocked on the door before adjusting her glasses and smelling her breath, taking a piece of gum from her bag just to make sure.

suddenly a 'come in' was heard from inside the office. She then took a deep breath and opened the door.

she was then greeted by none other than the principal of the school. she gave him a smile.

"hello sir, it is a pleasure to meet you."

she said while bowing. the man got up from his seat and told her she didn't have to bow.

she cringed at his remark.

if i didn't do it, you'd be mad.

"please, take a seat." he said motioning to the woman to sit. she nodded and sat on the chair.

"so, as i see on your diploma. you passed your degree with flying colors. earned a scholarship from a prestigious school." he said, she only nodded.

"i have never met someone like you. of course i'd be glad to have you as a teacher here. your interview went smoothly and you have met all the requirements." he said as he placed the papers he held on his desk.

but his aura changed.

"but why do you want to become a class-e teacher?" he said glaring at her. if looks could kill, she would've been dead by now.

she could only keep a smile on her face.

"i'd like to give them a chance in life to succeed." she said, lying through her teeth. "i've always had disciplined classes, so i'd like to give it a try." she said. the principal sighed.

"fine. but if you don't feel like teaching there, you'll always be welcomed here." he said pinching his forehead. she nodded. "thank you sir. i'll do my best!" she said.

she then placed a package on his desk.

"a gift." she said turning to the door.

when she had finally left, the man sighed, but chuckled.

"gifts are supposed to be for the welcomed ones."

the woman mentally screamed as she looked at the hill she had to walk with her heels.

"hah" she said sipping on her fresh beverage. "it shouldn't be that bad, right?"

after a long walk on the hill, she finally arrived. not breaking a sweat. but her feet were killing her.

she hummed as she threw her finished bottle in the trash can.

after spotting the so called class. she mentally cheered, and grinned.

without knowing that someone was still looking at her from a distance.

brief explanation of what
happened a few days ago_

two people were in a car, a man was driving and a woman was in the passenger seat. the woman, also known as y/n, had finally left prison.

after all these years.

all she had to do now was take back her money left by someone important.

and she could finally escape.

the two had finally arrived at the top of the hill. she then looked at the nervous boy besides her.

"this is were the money's supposed the be?" she whispered-yelled at the man beside her.

"actually..." he started, as he felt cold eyes starring at him. he then looked around to see if anyone was there, before motioning the lady to come close as he whispered something in her ear.

upon hearing those words the woman clenched her teeth.

he then soon felt a pain on his ear. it was y/n pinching it, very harshly.

"i've waited for this for years now! what kind of idiot looses a bag full of—" she started yelling in his ear, before being cut off by the male.

"ouch, ouch! okay, okay, I have a plan!" he said, and she stopped pulling his ear. he caressed his ear in pain.

"i'm listening." she said as she crossed her arms. he then explained his plan to the woman.

and that's how she ended up here.

—

29.12.21

edited on the  01.01.23