Prologue.

The Heartbreakers.. Copyright © July 2014. All rights reserved.

Make sure to add my Snapchat for news and updates, and even some sneak peeks! (:

Username: wattpad_abby

PICTURE OF LUKE

Song: How to Be A Heartbreaker- Marina and the Diamonds 

She smashed her lips against his, making sure he was mesmerized by her single touch. She let the guy go, and he was completely dazed-- so dazed, tiny hearts could have flown around his head like a love sick puppy. This amused her, seeing the effect she had on guys. She patted his shoulder as she snickered under her breath.

"Sorry, but it's not working. You need to get a life." She winked at him before she walked away, her hips swaying. The guy stood where he was, still completely dazed, but eventually, what she did would catch up to him, and he would be crushed. The heartbreaker always left them crushed by her power.

But for her, it was just another day, with another heart broken. That was all that mattered.

She had set a new record that day. 100 lonely hearts broken. That was her job, she believed. She was supposed to break hearts just like hers had been broken years ago. You see, this girl was notorious for being Cresap Valley High's girl heartbreaker. The only question is, who is she?

She was Jaylee Collins. A heartbreaker. A wrecker. A bad girl. But that was only her façade.

Jaylee's job was simple. She would seduce a guy, roping into all of her glory, and he would be obsessed. The guy would cling to her like life support, and if he didn't have her, then, well, that would be the end of him. When they were so deeply in love with her, that was when she would strike. There was no mercy, no feelings when she broke their hearts. Jaylee felt satisfied, while they were destroyed.

She made the bad girl act look damn good. Guys would stare at her as she prowled the hallways, their eyes filled with lust and desire, and she would throw them her signature smirk, and then they were done for. Everyday she wore the clothes they killed for-- tight black skinny jeans that defined her long, slender legs, leather jackets, and V-necks that showed just the right amount of cleavage. Her title stood strong, and there wasn't one person who didn't know she was at the top of the pyramid when it came to popularity. She was the most ruthless, bad girl in the school, and everyone knew it. Girls envied her because all of the guys bowed down to her as if she was the reformation of Cleopatra. Jaylee, of course, was flattered, but she made sure there was only one heartbreaker known in their school.

And that was her.

Jaylee was the epitome of perfection, with her perfect height, waist long auburn hair, high, sharp cheekbones, and cerulean eyes. Those were what really did the magic. All she had to do was look a guy's way, and he was down on his knees, praising what they called her "flawlessness". Jaylee loved the attention, but she wasn't big on guys constantly telling her she was flawless. Jaylee knew she wasn't flawless. If only they knew there was more than what met the eye.

She was the girl heartbreaker, but that would also suggest there was a boy heartbreaker.

Enter Luke Sullivan.

Luke and Jaylee were very much alike; they were both incredibly attractive. Luke had the hot, intimidating player look that with one smirk a girl's way caused every one of them to fall for him like dominos. Jaylee had the bad girl with a feisty attitude look that had the guys trailing behind her. They ruled the school-- too bad they were enemies. Jaylee and Luke had a little competition, ever since sophomore year; who could break the most hearts?