Amelia still didn't respond, she couldn't find her voice. It confused her of why he was trying to be nice all of a sudden. Did he feel guilty about what he'd done? Was he planning something? She couldn't make it out, but she didn't refuse to let him help her.

His hands glided over body, the harsh sponge snagging on some of her cuts, making them bleed more. As Murphy rung out the sponge, the blood dripped into the drain. He moved her soaked hair over her shoulders to her front, exposing her back. When he stood behind her he noticed the scars streaking across her skin. He paused for a second as he wondered what happened. Murphy knew that she had a hard past, but clearly it was worse than he thought.

He turned her around and tilted her head back under the water, stroking his fingers through it, getting all the sweat and blood out. He let the water run, Amelia stood out of the water stream while he grabbed the towel. "Here" he handed it to her, not staring at her body, being modest about what had happened.

"Thank you." She spoke in hushed tones, taking the towel and wrapping her body in it.

"Are you going to heal yourself?" Murphy questioned, slight worry laced his voice.

Amelia looked down at her toes, then back up. "I'm... I'm not sure I can" she noticed some blood starting to run down her arm and onto her fingertips, as the wounds opened up from the water.

"Well... I don't think Rebekah would appreciate you getting an infection, what fun would that be." He said with a hint of laughter. "I'll get some things to stitch you up. There's some clothes on the side for you..." Murphy gestured to the chair. "I'll be back in a minute."

"But I thought-"

"I'll be back in a minute... I'm sure that's not enough time you to try anything. Besides, you're in a towel, not the best for escaping." His voice became softer, as if he began to let his guard down around her.

Amelia took the opportunity to get dressed in private, grabbing the clothes that were laid out for her. An old grey top and some underwear was all there was for her to wear. The t-shirt was practically a dress against her small frame, it covering what it needed to, however it still didn't help with how cold she felt, neither did her wet hair.

Murphy came back shortly with some bandages and a suture kit. "Sit" he pointed to the chair, which Amelia scuttled to. "I'm not going to be doing this next time, I hope you realise that." He opened the kit and began to wipe away the dripped blood.

"Next time?" She thought to herself, instead she stayed quiet, wanting to hear what else Murphy had to say.

"You've become very shy princess, no sarcastic comments to input?" He looked up at her and smirked. It seemed like Murphy was quickly going back to his usual ways. Amelia kept her gaze directed at the floor, in an attempt to keep him unprovoked. "What's with the scars on your back anyway?" He questioned as he bandaged some of the smaller cuts.

"I thought you knew everything about me?" She moved her sights to what Murphy was doing, still avoiding eye contact.

"Fair point princess" Murphy nodded and chucked a little. He began to sow up some of the bigger gashes in her arm, making her wince with the pain. "Aren't you a goddess? I didn't think you were meant to feel pain this easily."

"I'm only half... and besides, I haven't been in this business for long." She brushed some of her hair off her face and behind her ear, before sniffling from the pain. "Can I ask something?" She became shy once again.

Murphy looked up at her as he paused what he was doing. "That depends on the question."

Amelia thought for a second whether asking the question would give her more grief from him and Rebekah. "Why do you want the book so badly? It's not like you need Bucky for anything."