1. | The First Lesson.

First Lesson; How good it feels to be pleasured.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

It started off with a casual conversation between the two best friends over a bottle of wine.

Harry didn't intend for it to slip out, but the alcohol running through his system made his words slip past this lips before his brain could register them.

"You what?" She asked him wide eyed, his cheeks burning pink now from both the wine and embarrassment from what he just admitted.

"I-I- forget i said anything, please." He begs, her eyes burning into him as he looks down shyly, his fingers now playing with the hem of his jumper as she places down her empty wine glass on the coffee table.

"H, look at me, please?" She asks softly, her hand now placed on his covered thigh as he slightly jumps at her touch, his eyes slowly meeting hers as she smiles at him gently.

"Don't be embarrassed, it's okay that you've never came before. Have you ever tried to? Sorry if I'm overstepping."  Arden asks but quickly apologises and takes her hand away from him, but he stops her and places her hand back where it was.

"It's okay, you aren't overstepping. And uh, y-yeah I've tried before, j-just was never able to ... you know." He says embarrassed yet again, his eyes leaving hers as he tries to explain himself, his whole body on fire with embarrassment.

"Would you like to try to again? With me, I mean? Only if you're okay with it, that is." She asks now embarrassed herself, hoping she just hasn't thrown eight years of friendship down the drain with one single question.

"You'd do that? F-for me?" He stutters out, his slight stutter becoming more pronounced when he's had a few glasses of wine, but also as when he starts to become aroused.

"Of course, what are best friends for? Huh?" She laughs out as he calms down a little, taking her hand in his and nodding in agreement.

"Would you like to do it now-"

"Yes, now, please." His voice is a whimper as he begs, Arden's smile curving up into a slight smirk at his neediness coming through.

"Okay pretty boy, lets go."

And that brings us to now, nearly fifteen minutes after their conversation. Harry is situated on her bed, boxers still on his thighs while his pants and jumper are discarded around the room somewhere — he doesn't care, he just needs to get off.

Arden had asked if he wanted her to use a vibrator on him, saying that it's a good way to warm up to an orgasm and that this specific vibrating wand gets her to her peak every single time without fail. Harry would be lying if he said his cock didn't twitch at her confession as she cleaned the wand off for use.

"Keep your legs open, that's it." She encourages him, his thighs spread as he sits with his back to the headboard, eyes glued on her hand as she moves the wand over his clothed cock that's aching for release.

"F-feels good, uh - shit!" His words get cut off with a moan as she moves the wand back up to his sensitive tip, letting it rest there for a few seconds resulting in a loud moan from Harry and precum to start staining his grey boxers.

"You're leaking so much H, I think you like having your cock played with? Hmm?" She asks softly, her lips by his ears as she sits beside him leaning over him a little while her hand moves to place the wand just under where his balls are over his underwear, sending him into a frenzy at the sensation.