Chapter 1

People say when a loved one dies you experience a different kind of pain a pain that burns the inside of your soul and rips out your heart but when my mother died I didn't feel pain I just felt emptiness.

As I clumsily got out of bed I remember that it is the first day of school and also the same day my mother died which also makes this day 100 times worse not because I care but because all these people will come to me trying to comfort me saying things like "how are you feeling" or "are you going to be ok" I just don't get it why should something that happened 1 year ago would affect my life today.

As I quickly get dressed I call my best friend Richard to come and pick me up. Richard has been my best friend ever since I moved too Dolls Town, we do everything together we eat together we skip school together we even party together. For some reason every time I look at Richard though I see abit of myself but I'm not sure why because Richard is a pale guy with blue eyes and brown hair made into a modern-day Comb-over, were as me on the other hand have green eyes light brown skin and black braided hair tied into a ponytail, it's abit of my personality thing that I see in him I see my emptiness I know something is wrong with him even if he won't tell me what.

As Richard parks in front of my house I rush out the door with a piece of toast In my mouth and half of my pants pulled up while trying to hop to his car and failing miserably as I open the door to his car the stench of cannabis comes rushing out "you know it's dangerous to smoke weed and drive" I say to him while zipping up my pants and finishing of my piece of toast "well you know I like to be naughty" he says to me with a wink and a smirk "did you get laid last night" I say to him while buckling my seat belt "oh yes I did and guess who it was" he says while giggling like a school girl, some people would think it's because of the weed but It's because he actually does have the mindset of a school girl "please don't tell me you fucked the principles daughter" I say kind of pissed off because the principle already hates us with a passion, "yes I did and bro let me tell you, this hoe knows how to give good head" "you're a fucking idiot" I say while snatching the joint from his hand and taking the biggest drag from it and flicking it out the window "hey!!! There was some left" he says with an innocent look on his face "shut up and get me to school" I say to him amused by his state of intoxication.

Soz for any grammar and punctuation errors