The hot coffee

Zacznij od początku

"Well, tell me, what would you like?"

"Hmm right know I would love a little bit of you"

"Dont be silly, seriously, do you want something?"

"I dont know, the same as you"

"Alright, I hope you like hot coffee then, make yourself comfortable, i'll be back in a minute"

"Oh dont worry, its not like I want to be anywhere else"

Espresso only laughed and said

"Its not like you want to be with anyone else"

While waiting for Espresso, Madeleine decided that maybe it could be a good idea to take a look at his house. After all didnt he said to make himself comfortable?. Madeleine left his jacket in a coat rack by the door. It seemed to be made from a very exotic wood, or at least a very antique one. The tall bookshelfs looked intimidating when looking them from so low. Madeleine wasnt used to looking up so much, after all he was pretty tall himself. In one of the shelves, a book could be read 'Coffea Arabica Primis'. Sounded like something mystical, even though it probably only was a book full boring equations. However, Madeleine didnt had the patience to prove his theory, and after all, the book looked pretty heavy. Some steps away was a nice and polished shelf. It seemed to had some kind of flat bags of paper. To do a closer inspection Madeleine decided to take one from the shelf. It was a vinyl record, it seems that he found his collection. the title in that record said 'Moonlight Sonata 1st, 2nd, 3rd Act'. He decided to pull another one, one that sounded a little less pretentious. This one said 'Last train to Farfadia'. Sounded like a really good song. Maybe a little old but still, pretty good.

"So, have you found anything interesting yet?"

Madeleine turned back to find Espresso sitting in a couch in front of him. He had a smug smile in his face, his hand was right next to him in the couch, like he was inviting Madeleine. Two hot cups of coffee were in the table in front.

"Wow, that was faster than I thought"

"I said I would be back in a minute"

"You always keep your promises from what I see"

"Of course, if I say im going to do something, rest assured that I will"

Madeleine smiled at his comment. He taked a seat along Espresso and reached out for his coffee. The escense of the hot drink was really strong, it was obvious the high quality of it. Madeleine taked a sip and, oh my god, it was incredible. The only way to describe it, was that it feeled like cuddling along a fireplace in a cold winter night. Really amazing.

"Espresso, this tastes... really good, how did you made it?"

"Oh its nothing, I just used a special recipe that I had"

"Well whatever it is, dont stop using it, its incredible"

"Well, the principal ingredient is actually an aphrodisiac, you know?"