Confessions

Author's pov

The door of the terrace was open giving her a clear view of the hard work her husband did .

She was awestruck looking at the beauty . It was beautifully decorated . In the middle was the dinner table while in the corner was a nice small bed .

(A/n - this is the side view of the terrace in the middle there is a dinner table )

The decoration looked more adorned under the starry sky . Exactly the way  she liked the sky .

A hand slowly sneaked around her waist and she exactly knew who he was so she wasn't shocked .

" You like it " He asked . nervousness was evident in his voice .

" Like . I love it . " Jaanvi said still lost admiring the beauty , while Abhimaan was busy adoring his wife .

" Yo....u look breathtaking ." Abhimaan complimented her taking a deep breathe .

" I love this dress , thank you so much . " Jaanvi said .

" Dress had to be beautiful if it wanted you to wear it . "

She slapped his shoulder with her head and blushed .

The moment was inturrepted by the sound of jaanvi's stomach . It was growling it was in a urgent need of food .

Abhimaan chuckled while jaanvi hide her face in her palm .

" Seems like your stomach want some food first , come lets first feed you . "

jaanvi nodded.

He made her sit on the chair like a gentlemen .

She mumbeld a thank you .

He served her the dinner .

" Wow pasta . But why is this green"
Jaanvi asked confused.

"That's because it's zucchini pasta ".

Jaanvi made a yuck face .

"Stop making faces jaanvi it's good for your health"  Abhimaan Said making a stern face.

"Waise bhi since past weeks i am eating healthy what's new . I thought today i will eat something tasty. Even avni didn't feed me today. There were so many delicious street food but she strictly said no" jaanvi said complaining like a child.

"This is healthy but its tasty i promise" .

Jaanvi looked at him raising her eyebrow. And again looked at the pasta .

Sighing she started eating.
She took her first bite with her eyes closed waiting for it to taste bad but that NEVER happened. It was tasty.

She started like she was staving for months which was true .