CHAPTER 3

Blaze pov

"Well aren't you a cutie?" She whispered purring in my ear, I felt goosebumps run all over my body as she stared at my soul. Her eyes scanning every corner of my face.

She looked up for a second and smirked at someone behind me, her hand was resting on my back as she guided me to the first floor. Another interesting and mouthwatering scent hit my nostrils, this one was a warm vanilla musk. If my wolf wasn't going crazy enough when she met the redhead then she is right now after she saw a white haired woman looking at us. She stared at me a second more then her gaze went back to the woman behind me. I felt small between them, but not it a bad way. I felt safe...

"What's your name love?" The redhead asked me, it took me a second to find words but I eventually did.

"B-Blaze..." I stuttered out, the white haired woman stalked closer towards me.

"My name is Dumitra and this is my mate Meave" Dumitra said with an accent, you couldn't really hear it a lot but it was there, a Russian accent, she gently caressed my cheek while the other woman didn't say anything she just looked at me then back at her mate. I don't know what was going on, are they talking in their link?

"Come sit with us" Dumitra said pulling me towards the couch, Meave on the other hand was still looking at me except this time she had a small smirk on her face.

"So Blaze... Where have you been all our lives?" Dumitra asked making me sit next to her. I was too busy staring at her boobs that I forgot to answer, I heard someone chuckle making me swallow and avert my eyes away.

Meave was leaning forward where her face was getting closer to mine and the deep v cut on her dress was in my view, my mouth was watering at the sight of her chest. My wolf was going crazy in my head, she just kept screaming 'mates' really loud.

"You look so cute when you blush" Meave finally spoke to me, her raspy voice giving me goosebumps feeling her minty breath on my face.

"My name is Meave and I'm the alpha of the shadow pack" she grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles making me blush even more.

"And I am a Dumitra the queen of vampires, but I got bored so I'm here to have fun with my mate" Dumitra said smiling, the queen? My eyes widened and I started to panic, I learned at the pack that we are not allowed to talk to royals wether they were vampires or werewolves, I am an omega and that rule is a must in my daily life.

"I- I'm sorry, I didn't know your majesty" I bowed, I was standing in front of her looking at the floor. I felt a body press against me from behind and I flinched thinking I was about to be punished.

"Don't worry about it little one, I am your mate, we are equal." She pulled me on her lap, my wolf took control of since her touch was making me feel warm and I've never been held like this. Bloom put her face in Dumitra's neck and hid.

"Is she okay?" I heard Meave ask, I felt arms wrap around me and pick me up. My wolf wouldn't let me take control back, I was stuck in my head. She was just holding on into Dumitra. I can see from Bloom's perspective Meave opening a car door for Dumitra as she got in the backseat with me in her arms. Where are they taking me? I mean I didn't mind, I was just wondering.

I felt Bloom calm down and slowly give me back my control, I was still in Dumitra's lap as she gently caressed my hair.

"Are you okay?" She asked, I nodded my head and tried to remove myself from her lap but that only made her pull me closer making something poke me in the butt, I chose to ignore it as it could be her purse.

"I noticed three claw scars on your neck, what happened?" Meave asked, my hand unconsciously went to the scars on the front of my neck feeling the soft bumps. Many bad memories come with them, and my brain was ready to stream it from me, making me whimper.

I low growl left Meave's throat, it was a couple of years ago. The alpha lost a trial, one of the pack members was found guilty of assault and he was kicked out of the pack. So the alpha had no one to beat his anger out on except me, so he tied me to a pole and beat me but before he left he made sure to dip his claws in silver and scratch me on the neck so the scars won't go leaving me in a rain storm bleeding, luckily Alex was there that night and she cleaned and stitched the cuts so I won't die.

"It's alright baby, you're safe now" Dumitra whispered getting out of the car, we were in front of a huge mansion. Meave's pack. I was sleepy so I let my eyes fall and let Dumitra hold me in her warm embrace.

************************
What do you think so far?

-S