Chapter 13- Part 1

Yep, you read that right: Part 1. This chapter is so long that I had to split it into two parts haha.

What's happened to Sarah? Where is she? All will be revealed. Muhahaha!

I really hope you enjoy it because it stressed me out slightly while I was writing this and I worked really hard to try and make this enjoyable for you guys.

My hearing returned first. The distant sound of water sloshing around like the sea on the shore filled my ears but I got the feeling that I was far away from an island paradise. I could feel the hairs on my arms and the back of my neck stand up as footsteps approached, the sound filled with purpose. I heard a heavy door somewhere to my left strain as it was pushed open with force.

"Well, well..." a strong male, Northern Irish accent spoke amidst the darkness, which, I assumed, was synthesised because I could feel a pressure on my eyelids. "Look what the cats dragged in."

"What day is it? Where am I?" I questioned groggily, attempting to keep my voice strong and steady, making sure to leave no clue of how scared I actually was.

"You've been here for a few days- under a light sedative of course. Wouldn't want to give the game away." he said. "Lift it." the voice spoke again, presumably not to me. All of a sudden the pressure was lifted from my eyes. When my eyes adjusted to the blinding light I found that I was in a completely metal room that looked to be perfectly square. Stale water was dripping from the drainage pipes hanging overhead, luckily I was sat in one of the very few spots that didn't have a small puddle of water under it. The man that had been speaking was stood in front of me and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was Jim. From the hospital but now, instead of his casual office clothes, he was wearing an extremely expensive looking suit and the London accent that overlay the Irish one had gone. I knew there was something wrong with him.

"You." I said slightly aggressively. I tried to move but my arms were tied together behind the wooden chair I was sat on, or, should I say, trapped to. My ankles had been tied to the legs of the furniture as well.

"Yes. It's a bit of a surprise, isn't it?" Jim (if that actually was his name) said as he meandered around the room.

"Not really."

"Oh?"

"I knew there was something fishy about you from the moment you stepped into the lab."

"Did you now?"

"Yes, because no matter how hard you try, dear Jim, a disguise is always a self- portrait.". He chuckled at my words,

"I have a friend who feels the same way," he spoke in an amused tone, "But she isn't as dependant as you are."

"Who said I was dependant?"

"I did. The way you cling to John... And Sherlock. It's a wonder you haven't become permanently attached!" The glee in his voice sent shivers down my spine.

"You're a psycho." I stated; almost immediately he nodded in agreement.

"Indeed I am... And that's why you're going to do as I say."

"What for? You aren't going to gain anything from getting me to make you a sandwich." I snickered

"You don't want to be making jokes like that when there's so much at stake, my dear."

"Well I hardly think food is something to make such a bi-"

"I'm not talking about sandwiches!" he exclaimed, "I'm talking about your little friend here.". Just then  the door opened again and in came John wearing a parka coat, being poked forward by an armed guard. As soon as I saw him I jerked away from the chair in a failed attempt to get to him.