1:00 p.m.

Destiny kept pacing back and forth while everyone else stood still.

"What do we do now?" Daniel asked. "Should we look for another way out?"

"We have to do something," I added, "We have to keep doing something."

"What do you propose we do?" Roberto asked me.

"Let's stay together and get the other supplies from the other rooms. We might find something useful," I answered.

"Then what?" Tomas asked, the tone of his voice being heavy. I could almost tell what he was going to say next. "Aren't there supposed to be two killers here? Whoever they are know everything about this place. They're just messing with us, cabron! God knows I could fuckin' die at any time."

Destiny stopped pacing and turned to Tomas with her arms crossed. "And what? You think you're the only one that feels that way, pretty boy?" she fired back.

"Callate, puta. If anything, it's you guys who are probably the wolves," he accused. "You two are the only strangers here."

"Oh yeah," Destiny stressed sarcastically, "it's us, alright. Maybe you read the article called 'Twin Strippers Kill Men After Popping Out Of Cake at Bachelor Party.' That shit got us on the FBI list." As Tomas was about to speak, Destiny put her hand up and interrupted him. "Shut up, 'puta'. It could be you and your brother, or him and his brother," she pointed at us, "and I don't really give a shit anymore who the 'wolves' are. We can't stay here, and we need to get the fuck out. I don't know about you guys, but we got better things to do out there."

Tomas giggled. "And what better things could be waiting for you out there, huh? More parties to attend today?"

"Yeah, that's right," Destiny answered. "It's our fucking job."

"A job?" Tomas began to laugh, "Dios mio, you call this a job? Don't you feel bad about doing something like this? And, what, you like it, too?"

"Yeah, as a matter of fact I do, and I seem to remember from last night that your dick did also," Destiny snapped back, causing Tomas to stop laughing. "You're over here preaching this, preaching that, telling people off, looking down on others. I bet they don't even know what you were trying to do with me last night."

"Destiny, calm down," Desire placed her hand on her sister's shoulder.

"Oh, yeah, puta?" Tomas changed the tone of his voice and took a couple steps towards her. Destiny wasn't threatened and instead met with him halfway. "I didn't do anything."

"Oh, yeah." She put her hands on her hips and ignored her sister. "You don't remember, or are you just playing dumb? You don't remember hitting on me, and trying to get me in bed?" Roberto shifted his gaze to his brother. "You were so excited, too, and I wasn't even naked. Even if it was just a small ass speed bump down there," she pointed at Tomas's crotch, "I can tell. A shame, really. You got this muscular, toned, big body, and yet the thing that matters the most is the smallest. I bet all this hate is coming from jealousy."

"Destiny!" Desire stepped in front of her sister.

"Tomas." Roberto pulled him back by the wrist. He told him something in Spanish I couldn't understand.

"What?" Tomas asked, "She's a fuckin' joke and she doesn't even know it."

"Oh, I know jokes, honey, and you're the biggest one I've ever fuckin' seen. You can't even handle some dried blood without puking and crying," Destiny fired back. "And you're a damn hypocrite."

"You're one sassy puta, you know that?" Tomas said.

Destiny took another step forward, but was pushed back by Desire. "You need to stop. This isn't helping our situation right now, alright? You need to think."