Rindou x Reader

"Rinnnnnn" you said, pouting at your boyfriend, who is OBVIOUSLY doing something important. "Yn My Love, as much as I love you, please leave me alone. Izana said that I have to get this done tomorrow since it is important" Rindou sighed while rubbing his forehead to release some stress that you have caused him. You frowned at him, not pleased with him declining at you. You are his sweet baby, everything you want, you will always get it from him and him only. Gifts? Rindou will go to the store and buy it right away. Cuddles? He'll spread his arms wide open for you to hug him like a koala. Attention? He'll stop working for you and go on a date. But this work is very important, there are some traitors that are trying to fish out information to some other gangs to take over Tenjiku. Izana is obviously not liking someone taking his place. "Fine! But after that, you will give me all the attention I want okay?!" You said to him. "Yes My Love, I will give you everything you want and need" Rindou replied. You smiled at him and skipped away, happy that after everything you will finally have him all to yourself. You went to your bedroom and played with your phone. Meanwhile with Rindou, he was just doing his work peacefully. He was actually kinda happy that you were gone because he could focus on his work now, he was very close to calling his brother to do his work just to hang out with you.

A few minutes later

Rindou was finally done with his work and could finally spend the rest of the day with you. He went out of the room to look for you, he called your name many times just to hear nothing but pure silence. He was very worried that you went out alone without telling him or anything. Rindou searched around the apartment, he was very close to calling the police since he couldn't find you. Rindou, as an idiot, suddenly remembered that he hasn't checked the bedroom yet. He rushed to the bedroom to find you sleeping peacefully. He smiled to himself and layed down on the bed and snaked his arms around you. Feeling the bed going down and a pair of arms around you, you suddenly woke up from your beauty nap. You turned to the side to see Rindou beside you. "Did I wake you up My Love?" He asked. "I guess so, are you done with work?" You now asked him. "Yeah, all done and now I'm completely yours now" he replied. "That's good to hear" you said to him. He smiled at you and said "Go back to sleep now, I'll wake you up to go out on a date" you smiled at him and closed your eyes again, dozing back to sleep. Rindou waited for you to sleep completely so that he would know that you are safe in his arms. After that, he now went to sleep with you.

"The only reason why I love the night is because you are here beside me. "

-Haitani Rindou