1 - Ritual

Tommy POV
I wake up surrounded by darkness. My whole body hurts and is cold as fuck. What the fuck happened? The last thing I remember, is falling asleep in my house, but this is definitely not home. I look around the room until I see candles next to a person who's sleeping. I approach them carefully just to see my Tubbo unconscious and crying. He seems to be in big pain, but when I try to go to him and comfort my friend, I get blocked off by a barrier of some kind. It's like an invisible wall. I'm getting pulled back from the hands of a stranger or two?. There are at least four hands, grabbing my waist and arms, but when I turn around, I just see one man but he doesn't even look like a human. Beside him having way too many hands, he also has no arms and is really fucking big, like at least 16 feet big. And he has wings. His clothing is really weird too. When I look at his face, I get scared. He looks just like fucking Dream! But his mask has an XD on it instead of a smile with the D being a whole over his left eye. It's literally glowing. He looks like a fucking god!
XD: You can't save him. It's already too late for that.
Tommy: What?! No! Let me go! I have to help him!
XD: Like I said, you can't. This is Tubbo Underscore's death.
By now, I'm crying and sobbing while trying to get free, but he's just too strong. His voice which sounds more like the voice of a robot is just as scary as the moment itself and being in this small room doesn't help much either. Well, I don't even know if it's small. Maybe, it's just too dark to see any further. But for now, I have to save my Tubbo.
Tommy: NO! YOU CAN'T EVEN KNOW IF I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SAVE HIM!
XD: You probably could save him when you'd break these barriers some how but this is impossible and saving him, would kill you.
Tommy: Wha- What are you doing with him?
XD: The better question is: What am I doing with the both of you or maybe even with just you? While this human loses all of his life energy, it's getting stored and then, when he's dead, it'll basically attack you. This will feel like being shot with hundreds or even thousands of arrows and thrown daggers. You'll die, but when you'll come back, you'll be more powerful than anyone. Well, anyone but me.
Tommy: Wha-
XD: Hush now! You shouldn't waste your energy. When you fall asleep before he dies, you won't wake up again.
He's right. My energy is fading. In fear of death, I stop fighting against him holding me and let my whole weight sink into his grip. His grab gets more supportive with him also holding my head and letting me sit on the ground. I don't understand why I suddenly put all my trust in him, but he feels so familiar right now. He feels like a protective and loving father even though he's killing both me and my best friend.
XD: This is good. Just stay calm! It's almost done. You'll be my perfect creation, Tommy. Before you fall asleep now, you should know that you'll have powers when you wake up in a few weeks, months or even years. You'll need to find help to control it. You shouldn't be around too many people. I'll give you a book with some information in it. This'll may help you. You should search Philza Minecraft. Got that?
I just nod which is already difficult with me having no strength to hold my head up.
XD: And there's one more thing which you have to know. In the back of the book will be a piece of paper with coordinates to a secret place where you'll find me. Don't go there before you can't fully control your powers. And don't tell anyone about this place.
I nod again but this time slower. I look at Tubbo when I realize that he stopped crying and moving too.
Tommy: Is- is he-
My voice is weak and quiet and every word hurts. I guess I'll die in a few seconds.
XD: Yes. He is dead. It's time to sleep, now. Don't worry little boy! When you wake up, you won't ever feel pain again. And you won't experience death again either.
I feel my vision getting blurry and my sense of feeling vanishing. My eyes close and even the last muscle that was still tense looses all tension. And then it just all vanishes: First, my surroundings just disappear, then my emotions of worry and sadness and lastly the rest of my mind. I guess that this is the end. I'll see you soon, Tubbo. I'll bring you back, no matter what. No matter how.
................................................................................................
A/N
Short chapter for the beginning. The next chapters will be longer.