Acknowledgments & Author's Note

Quotes which inspired further writing:

"To make one person the center of your world is bound to end in disaster. There are too many factors outside of your control." -Alexandra Adornetto, Halo

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid." -Albert Einstein

***

I wrote this story on a whim. A simple silly idea when battling a trainer and it said "PLAYER beat Youngster". But as time snowballed, the chapters accumulated and the readers came--- I realized a great lot about myself writing this story. Fleshing out each character felt like I was fleshing out a part of myself. The meanings I wanted to convey to my readers started to push though my heart and into my fingertips that would dash across the key board. I wrote this because I had something to say. I didn't know It would change my own life XD... *Throws Action Replay and GameShark out the window* You saw nothing...

As I hoped that this story would be an entertaining side story between 10-15 chapters and now it is an entire novel. Can you believe it? And I sure as hell didn't make it this far all on my own.

Overall, I have to thank a whole lot of people.

Serena-Daniels for each plot point I couldn't get and helped me stay realistic or make it more appealing. If it wasn't for her, I might have given up on this story a long time ago. And we all know that is entirely plausible.

I also want to thank MelonLord7 for being there in the creation of our trailer as an assistant director and half-time editor right after I published my chapters here. And thank you for being the Rain to my Aster.

Greninieon, RiverIvy, ScarmoryRider and Darker_X for being an honest critics for the story and pointing out the weak points of the story. They're critiques were what made me realize what I needed to improve for this story and my future writings.

This is going to sound cheesy, but I NEED to thank my mom for helping me. It was her who helped me deepen the mother-daughter relationship for Leaf and her mother, I went to her constantly asking about which was more realistic. My mom helped me run over plot points to and kept everything to a more realistic stand. Well, as realistic as a pokemon fan fiction can be.

Also, I have to thank my dad. My dad is a major gamer and was the biggest help when it came to the villain's actions and characteristics. If he wasn't there, Mewtwo would have probably just been like: "Sup Leaf. I'm gonna kill the guys you're in love with now". And despite you guys thinking that sounds good, it would have be a very flat villain, in my opinion.

Thank you to my cousin Bob (yeah, no- that's his real name) for lending me his Pokemon Yellow Version and Gameboy Color in the summer of my ninth year, inevitably leading me into my love of pokemon. And the original-ish games.

Finally, thanks to Game Freak, Nintendo, Ken Sugimori Satoshi Tajiri for even making pokemon possible! (And the game team designers on all of pokemon in existence.)

A giant thanks to all the readers and fans who bared with my writers block, missed updates, weekends of chapter after chapter, my hyper-active personality, my annoyed responses, horrid grammar and spelling, my sudden changes to the story and just taking it all. And thanks to this book, I met a lot of amazing people and made new friends! It's you guys who this story is for! Well, actually, not really. I write for myself, but you read my work anyways! Oh, and thanks for all your votes and crazy comments!

So we have ended our "printed" story. I may of said the story will always go on, but that's life. I am not going to write a sequel(Or prequel or anything of the sort), even if people beg (but don't ask), because I think that's left up to the readers imaginations of what happens next/before/during. Okay! Love you all!

-Avalon R. Day

Disclaimer: There was no such person like Leaf Verde which had been on the designing team of Pokémon with these specifics I had mapped her out to do. I do not own pokemon either. Much of this plot was derived from small fragments within future pokemon story lines and the excessive glitches within the first generation pokemon games. As I do own creative portions and improvisation to much of the story, there is also much I do not own. Also, many of the things held here were my creative decisions to name/include/write so don't get angered about something "being wrong". Also, all the characters within this story I have put hours into creating and fleshing out, if you only have destructive things to say about these characters, please keep them to yourselves. Other than that, if this story is plagiarized in anyway by someone else- You will deal with a pissed off Midget Dragon, a Slothicus, the Nyan Skitty and the hard-core amazing dragonlings. Thank you and have a nice life!