🖤💙Sunrise&Moondrop x shy reader💙🖤

requested by: Maxinesballs

(ok so of course 💙🖤 means smut and angst in one so yeah😕 also I'ma make the smut part fluffy kinda if that makes sense, basically like a comfort smut)

What's that feeling again, who knows at this point I don't feel anything. Everyone says I've let them down, yell and scream at me I'm worthless. Just what was the point here, to be in this crappy life of mine. I couldn't bring myself to end it all myself but I had heard a certain rumour. That a lot of kids had gone missing at the freddy Fazbears mega pizza plex when locked inside over night. So here I am I spent what little money I had left to get in and stayed hidden while they closed. I had gotten here earlier and got myself a daycare pass saying I had a kid when it was obviously a lie, I left saying I'd go get them and that's when I went and hid. Now I'm entering the daycare to hopefully spend my last night of this hell. I thought I'd be more likely to end up like the children and even some older people who went and did this as a dare. I picked the daycare because I really didn't like the dark that much and all the lights were on it seemed. Going down the slide and ending up in a ball bit was interesting. walking over to a castle like thing I made my way into the small structure chilling in there for a bit. I jumped when I heard movement from the ball pit, as if someone had dived into it. Was this it maybe just finally I could escape the life I lived. I heard something climb up the slide next to me, closing my eyes preparing for what was to come. "hmm! AH THERE YOU ARE!" a voice giggled as the thing wrapped it's arms around me and suddenly pulled me down the slide.

Coughing slightly from the sudden movement, finally looking at what had pulled me down. It was the animatronic that was stationed in the daycare. "HEY SOOO what are you doing here so late!" he said as he leaned on my shoulder. I didn't answer there wasn't a point in it, I just wanted it all to end soon. "HEY HEY!" he shook me ruffly presumably trying to get me to answer. "hmm not talking are we well then" the animatronic sighed as he layed down in the ball bit. "just what too do..." The animatronic asked himself but his thoughts quickly disappeared when the lights went out. "oh n- shut up Sun!" Sun switched to Moon as the room went black moon's red eyes lighting up the small area around him. I looked over at the new animatronic Infront of me, huh so is it here this is it. "What a naughty little girl or hmm no your no child so maybe not the little part..." Moon scanned the girl in the ball pit next to him. "oh well no matter your still a naughty girl who stayed over hours and past her bedtime" Moon hissed as he gripped my hair, his metal claws digging into my skin. "are you gonna kill me then...?" I asked. (any of you seen angels of death, yeah I feel like yn is just Rachel rn😕) "hmm yeah of course that's what a punishment is right" his grip tightened on my hair as he said that. "thank you" I said my final words waiting for the thing I'd been waiting for. "huuh? seriously so you want to die?" he asked and I just nodded. "seriously!? it's not a punishment then!" Moon was ready to just go over to the light switch and turn them back on seeing as living and dealing with sun is probably gonna be more of a punishment.

But right before he got up to make his way over to the light switch another punishment idea came to mind. "hang on a minute yeah that's a interesting one could never give this type of punishment to a little kid, no that'd be weird but you not so much" Moon thought of, in his eyes the perfect treatment for the little mouse he had with him. I wondered just what he was talking about and then in a matter of seconds I'd been pinned down and my clothes were ripped from me. I flushed as everything of mine was now exposed, "umm is this necessary?" I didn't make much of a struggle if it ends everything so what. "hmmmm let's see how much noise you can make this way" Moondrop's smile seemed to get bigger with his words. I didn't realise that Moondrop's mouth could open as it just did revealing a extremely long tongue. Moondrop grabbed the hem of his pants pulling them down revealing a cock that I don't think a robot should have but what did I know. The animatronic rubbed himself against my cunt making me twitch slightly. Also sticking his tongue into my mouth causing me to gag from the length of his tongue. "what, Moon got your tongue!" he laughed as I felt a weird sensation on my lower region. His cock had started to vibrate, it made me feel all fuzzy. The fuzzy feeling intensified as it continued to vibrate against my clit. My legs started to shake and quiet sounds escaped my mouth I didn't know I could make. "hmmm what don't tell me you're enjoying this punishment now tch tch tch how naughty of you" Moondrop was quick to pull his hips back and perfectly push his cock in as deep as it could go. The feeling was intense, stretching me out. I took a deep breath as he started to push in and out causing a feeling I'd never felt before. "feeling that good huh? well if I keep you here you'll make a mess so let's get you somewhere else" he lifted me up and instantly flew up into the air somehow. "eeehh wh-what!" I clung to him out of instinct, he happened to take me into where the balcony was above the ball pit. Pushing my head onto the floor as he pounded into me making me feel like I'm on fire. "hm! damm what a view if I could put a kid in you then you'd be giving birth by next week!" Moondrop's raspy voice turned even more sly. Continuing to speed up he continued his taunting words. "mmm yeah, you seriously falling apart from a non-human's dick right now, what a cute little slut you are I just want to keep you for myself" his tongue came back out as he reached an even faster speed. Moondrop came closer to reaching his limit about to cum whatever it was that these robots produced. Just who had programmed them like this and installed a dick on a robot really had to be on all kinds of things, but I didn't really care. I felt myself reach near my end and Moondrop must be too, just as we both were about to reach our highs the lights came back on. Sunrise came back once the lights turned on and instead of Moondrop to be the one to cum Sunrise was the poor one to suddenly come back and cum instantly. "HMM HAAAA!" Sunrise gripped my hips as I also came myself. "hmmm what the HELL! did Moondrop do!"Sunrise yelled, his voice tone was angry. He wasn't impressed to come back to this, the lights go out for a short few minutes and this happens. But why would he do this over killing you like he usually would. "he said I can't have a punishment I'd enjoy" I whispered, Sunrise perked up as his smile left for a moment before lifting me up. "now why would you enjoy being killed that's not right you should never want that" Sunrise said as he pushed himself inside. "hmm b-but there's no point in life" I felt tired from just dealing with Moondrop and now I had Sunrise to deal with. It was starting to hit me exactly what was happening and my face flushed as Sunrise slowly pushed himself in and out of me. "mmmm listen, y-your'e just fi-fine the way you ar-aaahh mm" Sunrise did his best to tell comforting words but was overcome with the pleasure. "you're so cute Sunshine!" Sunrise moaned the nickname as he also had a long tentacle like tongue, licking the side of my neck. His grip on my hips tighten as his breathing became heavy, somehow I felt hot breath Sunrise's specifically. He was so close again just about ready to burst. I had already cum for a second time, "Hmmm heeeh, I'm gonna!" Sunrise shoved his full length in as he came again this time being able to build up his high himself. "listen ... never ... ever wish death upon yourself, you'll stay here from now on!" Sunrise cooed as he cuddled me tightly.

welp guess who is back thank you all so much for 1k votes and 90k views I'm honestly so shocked anyway sorry if this took awhile I'm going through writters block rn again for the millionth time in my life🤓

(boi 2 seconds and yall did it💀 thank you seriously!)