I felt so sad when I saw that indifferent expression. 

He was a person who wouldn’t even blink an eye when I plunged a knife into his body.

“…You will definitely regret it!”

It was a wish, not a curse. 

He just stayed still and watched slowly what I was doing.

The fishy smell of blood poked the tip of my nose again. 

I hated him. And I was resentful. But I loved him. 

Hence, I couldn’t kill him.

If I kill him, there’s no one left for me, so I decided to kill myself.

“Chester.” 

Finally, I called him and let go of my body that was standing on the railing dangerously. 

Then my body tilted and I saw the beautiful night sky. 

My body fell over to the deep lake of the imperial palace, which reflected the moonlight. 

The Ice-cold water penetrated the body and did not allow any movement. 

The lake in the imperial palace was too deep. My breath was slowly running out, and the sensation of freezing from my fingertips was clearly felt. 

“Oh my…!”

My hands reflexively grabbed my chest with my eyes wide open. Perhaps because of the cold or the content of my dream, my body was trembling.

“Yulia?”

The moment I turned my head at the sweet voice calling me, I was surprised.

It overlapped with the face that was looking at me with cold eyes I saw in my dream. 

So I instinctively pushed his body away. 

When I blinked again and saw Chester, his face was fortunately clean, unlike his bloody face in my dream.

I reached out and touched his clean cheeks. 

I was just glad that it was nothing but a dream. However, my dream was so vivid. 

Apart from that, the coldness that penetrated the whole body was still there.

It felt strange to dismiss it as a dream. 

I felt as if what I have experienced in the past appeared as a dream.

No, it had to be just my feeling.

It would have happened if I hadn’t twisted the original.

It’s going in a different direction than the original, so I can relax.

“Yulia, did you have a nightmare?” 

“Chester…” 

His eyes when he looked at me were completely different from those I saw in my dream. 

Now, he was staring at me with very sweet eyes. 

I stretched out my arms again and hugged him tightly.

The sound of his heart in my ears and his body temperature felt by my skin made me regain stability. 

But what is this unknown ominous feeling? 

Dreams are just dreams and are out of the original story, so I don’t have to be anxious.

Why am I so nervous?