☾107

Simp squad

Simp squad

Seola: my head is pounding

same

Hyunjae: same

Eunhye: same

Mei: same

Hyunjae: girl you passed out
U feeling okay

Mei: no

Eunhye: pls 😭 we got so fucked

Hyunjae: god I wish I was knocked out drunk last night
All I could hear was Yeonhee going "let's make out" to Mark I stg I was gonna throw up if they did

LMAOO
Stfu

Hyunjae: bless him tho he was going through it trying to look after her
The man was basically babysitting

Seola: that's so cute pls

Maybe I was a bit annoying when drunk
But it's fine he'll get over it

Mei: yeah cuz he's whipped for u

Hyunjae: man he actually is

Yeonhee was sitting on the breakfast bar in the kitchen, her head in her hands as she sat in silence.
The sound of footsteps descending down the stairs caused her to sit up and sluggishly walk over to the lively looking boy.

"You feeling okay?" He asked as she walked herself slowly right into him with her head down, leaning against his chest to block out the light. She felt his palm rubbing her back and she shrugged.
"I feel so alive right now." Yeonhee deadpanned sarcastically before looking up at him. "Are you leaving?"

"Yeah, waiting for the manager to come first." He informed and she nodded, her arms going around his neck instead.
"Okay, now hug me so I feel better about my bad decisions." She muttered, basically clinging onto him when he did hug her.
"Dude, are you trying to break my neck?" He laughed incredulously at how she had her feet off the ground, her grip around him holding her up.

"Come on, put those muscles to use drilla."
"You know, you said I acted like a child when I was drunk, man I literally thought I was babysitting you yesterday." He said, picking her up with his arms, her legs around his torso so she wouldn't fall, looking down at him with a fake look of confusion.

"I don't think you did."
"Oh dude I totally did. You should've seen yourself, I didn't think you could stress me out that much." Mark shook his head at the thought of how she was.